Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The information on research times is so outdated, it's worse than useless: it's flat out wrong.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,900.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31218
Mhm I hear you. You can edit the page perhaps? I'm busy with dks3 at the moment, but I plan on moving this wiki to new software +revamp right after that :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
This is my second read page of this site and I am impressed by the content/ingredients and the presentation/form.
Healthy
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 4,700.00
Wiki Edits: 45444
They have changed the bonuses a few times. If you spot a mistake please correct it!
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
I have a staff that has the increased weapon skill line experience and its at 99% if I research the staff when I apply the trait to a new staff with it start out at 99%?
Can you stack traits or does only one count? For instance if I'm wearing seven mundus do I get 17.5% boost or just the 2.5?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Crafted sets are made at special Set Bonus Crafting Locations and require that you have a certain amount of Research done. You can research any item of any set or crafted by another player or dropped by landscape, but you have to do it for each piece or armor/weapon.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Can u add more than one trait to a piece of armour or weapon or have they capped it at 1
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

You have to put a skillpoint into the passive skill of the specific crafting specialization you want to research more than one at
How do you research 2 things at once because it doesn't let me and I'm a high enough level to do so
Isn't Training 49% - 1H and 98% - 2H for Normal (White) weapons... Same with armor?
I'm trying to get Orgnum's scales set, but it says I have to make it to get it.. if I have to make it, that means I have to get traits from destroyed versions of the set...can I get some help? It's a little frustrating
By the Eight, I swear this stuff is for the birds....... But it is EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL. My issue is finding stuff I need. Lol.
hail sithis
just starting out in game. but which trait helps increase stamina?
The tower is maximum stamina
No trait specifically, you can increase your stamina by enchanting your gear with stamina glyphs. Or if you use the divines trait you may boost your stamina if you use the stamina boon stone (can't remember which boon exactly) you can check that out
The tower is maximum stamina
No trait specifically, you can increase your stamina by enchanting your gear with stamina glyphs. Or if you use the divines trait you may boost your stamina if you use the stamina boon stone (can't remember which boon exactly) you can check that out
serpent mundus stone is stamina
Infused trait will increase the glyph on your item. So infused + stamina glyph gets you more bang for the buck. Also, you get 100% of the infused boost on head, chest, legs and shield. The rest give 40%.
Is there a TLDR of how long it would take to research every trait in one skill line currently?
51 days to fully research all traits for one item if you happen to have an item with each trait available. if you've unlocked the passive which allows three items to be researched at a time it's around 3-9 months to research everything depending on the crafting line.
10 years
im looking for the light armor skill boost trait for the headpiece is there a place to buy it or can somebody help me get it plz
Confused by "skill boost trait". Are you referring to "training"? You can get that as drops. Or if you know a friendly and helpful crafter who can make it for you for free. =)
https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Traits = legendary is 24% and https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Nirnhoned = legendar is 4.5%
Becoming a crafter in ESO is pointlessly, stupidly long and requires no real 'skill' and works best if you have no real 'life' ether.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

That is a rather strange note... I have plenty of life, and over time have maxed out 4 crafting systems. Perhaps you are struggling with the xp system? Unlike other games, in ESO is all about deconstructing items.
My main character is a master crafter, a leader of a huge social/trading guild, AND still finds time for plenty of real life AND trials AND Undaunted dailies AND putting my Homestead together. Its all about planning, timing, organization, and NOT wasting my time dancing for coins. It takes LESS TIME to do daily writs than it does to do the 3 dolmen Fighter's Guild daily, which, by the way, I also do. Considering some days I only have an hour to play, I get a LOT done. And ........ I NEVER have to pay A N Y T H I N G for someone else to make stuff for me. Nor do I have to WAIT for that stuff to be made. Or worry about how trustworthy the crafter is. So stop being a lazy troll and get as much as you can from the immense amount of content in this awesome game that YOU are paying to play.
bound aegis
Hello, fairly new to this so forgive me. I'm a High Elf in Auridon, im lvl 14 and looking to create a staff when I reach level 16. I understand the trait system but cant seem to find any staffs with the traits I want to then research and craft my own. So is it possible to buy weapons with traits already on? If so, where? Thanks
Join a guild they should help you out
Yes just find a guild trader and search for the weapon and trait you want.
Yes just find a guild trader and search for the weapon and trait you want.
join guild
Just join a guild.