Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

PVP Best part of the game,spoilt by the constant lag and loss of internet connection.
Agreed. PvP is the main reason why I play. PvE is fun too.
I have a 20 meg connection. When I start lagging I find that if I reboot my cable modem, I can once again play lag free. I end up having to do this several time per day.
Get a new machine and move out of Arkansas
I think that the champion system is a huge step forward but, it will anger many players who have made it to veteran rank. I have no problem with this system and have stopped leveling my level 39 argonian until this happens, but will not in anger or anything. I just want the most of this new system.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 416,172.49
Bank: 9,704.71
Wiki Edits: 36251
I think you need to reach level 50 in order to fully benefit from the change.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I had always wondered how some of the high level players got their insane attack power and resistance. I had heard of champion points but I didn't know their exact purpose, this page was very helpful.
I have a level 9 character with over 180 champion points to spend? That's not veteran level 9. Has this changed or is my character just glitching?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Veteran levels no longer exist. Now you are level one to fifty or champion level 1 to 160
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Yes, this has changed. All of your toons all share all of the champion points that your level 50+ toons earn, regardless of their level.
I'm a level 50 night blade Breton. What class would be best for me?
would recomend khajiit or orc also wood elf and redguard is good
dreugh
nightblade is your class, but dps is probably the answer you want you could try healing too. Role is what im assuming you meant
How do I unlock more skills or level up my shadow so I can spend points
Re-read the explanation of the system, above. It has the answers to all of your questions. In regards to Shadow specifically I would call your attention to, "When you earn a Champion Point, that point will be assigned to the Warrior, the Thief, or the Mage, in that order. Once you earn a point in the Thief, for instance, your next point will be assigned to the Mage, and the next after that to the Warrior. You choose which of the three constellations under that sign to spend your point on."

New to ESO and not lol 50 yet. My question is once I do hit lvl 50 on a character and start champion lvls do my other characters gain normal xp and skill points like they did before I had a lol 50 character?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Yes your other characters will level up normally.
Thank you.
dreugh

Gamer_sa22

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
In Summerset DLC, the Champion Point cap has been raised by 30 points (10 in each red/blue/green constellation) for a total of 750 Champion Points. Most likely the scaling has been adjusted too.