Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

what race and class would you be for a hybrid build and what armor set combo would you use
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 387,359.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 33128
Builds are one or the other. If you want to do both you'll be outclassed in pvp and mediocre in group pve. BUT you can play the solo game with any unoptimized build without much trouble so if that works for you can do it.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
no such thing exists in eso. it sort of sucks. you only have 3 attributes...and if you go 1/2 and 1/2 in magicka and stamina....you end up being no good at anything. Since you can only slot 5 skills at a time...the 'balance' of having more options to choose from is limited as well. the skill system is terrible, arcade game-like stuff. they must have made the map and races and some of the story and then rushed the skill/armor/ etc system for reliease...its terrible. you can level a weapon to 50 (highest) and still do no damage unless you equip weapon damage armor....its the dumbest. I like the game...but I cant wait for something better --
You would be crippled in the long run. Better to focus on one or the other unlike the force balance is not a good thing
I want to build a dark elf spell sword. Is that a good idea and how would I go about it?
Breton nightblade best ever magic and stamina build
There is a thing you can buy in the store that allows any race in any alliance
The class skill system and attributes all need a complete overhaul. When the game was originally released there were soft caps on attributes etc. Because the game originally had soft caps, it can be assumed that the original intention was for balanced builds that use both magic and stamina, weapons and spells, etc. When they removed soft caps, they destroyed the original skill system as it was intended. Furthermore, armor and magicka skills were completely out of balance at release - thus the major overhaul. Now there are no soft caps (diminishing returns) on anything...so u can just stack and stack. If you don't stack all magicka or all stamina...then you are weaker than players who do stack all one way or the other. However, the skill system and class system are mostly the same as when the game was released with the intention of there being more balanced builds. This is why in the character creation screen Templar is in heavy armor with 2h sword instead of a healer in light armor. The skill system is rather simplistic considering the real elders scrolls single player games have 6 schools of magicka, and dozens of primary and secondary skills. Somewhat disappointing. It seems they took the elder scrolls map and races...and plugged in some other weapon and skill system to get the game out. 3 attributes (magicka, stamina, health) is extremely simplistic considering the elder scrolls background. thus you are stuck with being all stamina or all magic.
The starting area of all of them has changed...
This may be a foolish a question, but I just recently bought this game at the request of my friends. From what I've read, since I bought the game used, I can't make the specific setup I'd like. My question being, can I make an Argonian and have him be a part of the Aldmeri faction or will he be locked into the Ebonheart faction?
Its stupid to write "suggested classes" Some of those races are really good for other classes than those that are written. Example - High elf makes also great magicka DK and magicka NB.
I can play any race as part of any faction. Originally that was part of the pre-order bonus. I'm not sure if they've changed it now so that you need the Imperial edition to do what you're wanting to do.
I play a male argonian named Jack the Argonian, I am a warrior/assassin, I use light armor on top and heavy armor on top.
What about a stealth magic build
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 387,359.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 33128
Breton, Dunmer and Altmer are the Magicka races - I would prioritize that over stealth bonuses.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
As in what race would I chose
Race traits/abilities/racial bonuses needs updating, please :)

Lycanian

Souls: 50.00
I was wandering if I choose to be a bosmer do I have to be part of the aldimari dominion or can I chose the side I'm on
If you preordered
is it possible to create a heavy armour mage built for tanking?
Yes
Wish this game melded more with skyrim
me too lol :)
They should make a multiplayer skyrim
no they shouldn't..
Multiplayer would mean playing with people, people will ruin the "experience". So no they shouldn't..
Stamina and leveling build nightblade only would be op