Comments made to our ESO Wiki

What's the best race for a magica/stamina DK?
Argonian.
What's the best race for a magicka/ stamina DK? I'm currently an argonian but I may change race once update 11 is released
Best race for a versatile DK would be dark elf cuz Yu can go magic or Stam
Stamina? Magicka? ... Do you mean Health and Heavy attack build? I think that's what you meant. You're welcome in advance
most DK tanks focus on stamina with a side of magicka because a lot of dk abilities take magicka, argonians however are going to be taking alot more healing this coming patch so if you can find a way to safely manage both resources i would stick with the argonian to ease the trouble on your healer. if youre going for straight dps stamina wise, a redguard or imperial would be more beneficial. magicka wise, nothing can beat a high elf. if you want to hump the meta as a tank.. imperial all the way.

Johnnytables

Souls: 50.00
Dunmer, works for either. Altmer and Breton could work for Magicka, and Orc, Imperial, Redguard, or Khajiit would work for stam I've heard.
The answer to your question is the Argonian.
It is 12% not 80% :P
typo error. Increases your Flaem, Frost and Shock Damage by 4%.

Flame*
Breton racial skills, Adrenaline Rush it says "Your melee attacks resore 1% of your Max Stamina." that probably should be "restore" not "resore"
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 413,392.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 35822
Thanks for the heads up
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
What is the best race for stamina DK?
Orc, Dunmer or Imperial.
Imperials are good for stam Dk's imo.
But with the update it looks like Orcs are better suited for that task.
The Khajiit or Argonian.
Definitely orc, no doubt about it
Recent PTS change increases cooldown of Redguard's Adrenaline Rush passive to 5 seconds at all skill ranks.
The Nimble passive has been reverted to health regen on the pts patch notes for Khajiit.
The first 8 respawns per day should be free and cats always land on their feet I think the new bosmer less fall damage should have been theirs.
I can't get the thing to work for editing, so can someone fix the Argonian Quick Mending Passive. It was changed during the PTS to both healing done and healing received are increased by 1/3/5%.
It let me edit, but it didn't save.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 413,392.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 35822
Strange! I'll try to fix it
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon