Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Does it works for summons also?
It does not. Pets are not affected by any elemental bonus or Champion points.
It does not. Pets are not affected by any elemental bonus or Champion points.
Need to Update
Dragon Knight Mage, sounds overpowered but are they really?
Not exactly. While Dragon Knight mages would benefit from being a dunmer, stamina dragon knights deal more damage if you pick any stamina race.
I thought of this and i would like your ideas to help me, my magic based tank is a redguard for the stamina passives to help with blocking and i use stamina just for blocking and magic to deal damage. should i focus more on stamina for attacks and blocks?
Yes absolutely
Spectra's eye armor set will help your build a ton if you stay magic based.
Why do argonians have to always be so unbalanced when it comes to character traits? Yeah some things "LOOK" good, but the developers obviously just rushed through the argonians as to barely fit it's needs. The argonians need to be rebalance.
Tru *****
I like my Argonian self thal tank Templar with blazing shield and in Heavy Armor. It does not do very much damage but it has self sustain like crazy!
it might make for a good tank
Argonians make great tanks with the extra health and healing received, and even better if you use potions on cooldown. The poison resistance will be even more useful after dark brotherhood
nah they dont they make for the best healers in game
With the new Alchemist set they would make awesome nightblades for their potion passives. Maybe even a good DK because the self heal buffs naturally and with potions.
Argonians are good for pvp because healing is reduced while is cyrodiil. The more healing you recieve, the longer you stay alive, but that is not very useful for pve. You can tank in about any race, mine is a breton and I only have 14 attribute points into health, but I have tanked everything except trials.
The extra healing only applies to themselves not the group. it's a good solo class I guess
I am *****ing frustrated. It says Argonians have an expertise in Restoration. Well they learn it fast but in endgame they make really *****ty healers. That is dumb, i made an argonian healer and he is useless. Give them not only increased experience but maybe an extra level in restoration. Something to buff their healing. I quit ESO one year ago because of this *****ty stats and I am still raging about this. ***** you!
Cats cant swim tho
Khajit is only worth if you play double dagger otherwise redguard or woodelf
I play a khajit with a two handed, so that statement is false
Cats cant swim tho
Nothing about argonian makes them better healers, look again. Only heals on themselves increased. Breton altmer even dunmer are better.
Khajit is only worth if you play double dagger otherwise redguard or woodelf
Really depends on your build, high crit burst, Khajit make that much easier. Sustainability is much easier with Bosmer. I'm debating rerolling my NB to Bosmer for a super sustain build. Then reroll my stamsorc to Khajit to get that crit build easier.
You should have done more research. It literally says they gain more experience in restoration staff just like every race gets more experience in some class skill, nothing more. Don't complain because you didn't read the guide properly. Argonians don't make the best healers, but they will stay alive for a long time in pvp. As for khajiit, they will deal more damage due to more stam and weapon crit. Woodelf and Redguard may have better stam pools, but that is what cp is for and having a templar on your team makes it so you should not need high stam recovery.
Argonians are underpowered.
the khajiit stealth bonus is very useful as nightblade
Only the restoration expertise gives a bonus relevant to healers - and that's just xp. But the rest of the Argonian racial abilities scream "tank" to me, not "healer" at all. Maybe a tank with a restoration staff rather than a weapon, but a tank would definitely be the obvious choice for an Argonian.
The Argonian passives aren't as bad as everyone *****es about. Yeah they could be better but you can still make a decent Argonian character. Remember that racial passives are really only for minmaxing, so the world won't end if you don't have the right passive a for your build, you can make anything work with any race.

But I do agree that the Argonian passive so could use some work compared to the other races. Here's what I think they should change.

The Amphibious passive should keep the swimming speed, because that's who they are in the lore, cry about how useless it is all you want but it's more of a lore thing than a build thing. But they should replace the potion drinking part of it with 10 or 12 percent recovery for Health, Magicka and Stamina. It would be fitting because a lot of lizards regenerate their tails after they get cut off.

Keep the Argonian resistance passive as it is.

Finally, keep the healing received in Quick to Mend, but add 6% healing done in there along with it. Or 9%, I just dunno if that would be too OP.

Those are just my ideas and opinions. i love playing as an Argonian, they're my favorite race, they have been since I got into Elder Scrolls. It's just very annoying hearing all of the *****ing going on about them.
Anyone know if the elemental passive effects elemental weapon proc dmg?
Fine
How effective would it be if I tried to turn my magicka nightblade to a stamina one?
I'm new to eso and 8 don't know what to spend my skill points on based on my character.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 339,864.49
Bank: 8,527.71
Wiki Edits: 27395
It all depends to what kind of character you want to have. If you chose a redguard you probably already have an idea so you know you want to spend points on your passive
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I am gonna play as a sorcerer should be an altmer or breton

Johnnytables

Souls: 50.00
Altmer is good for the destruction staff exp bonus, but a Breton works well too. Altmer also have the Magicka Recovery and Elemental Damage passives, and Bretons have the Spell Resistance and cost reduction passives.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 339,864.49
Bank: 8,527.71
Wiki Edits: 27395
Altmer. You get elemental damage bonus :)
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Altmer for max stats and overall best end game experiance. breton is just a tad more survivable however.