Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So where do I aquire, since it's not stated.
I rerolled my stam nb to a magicka one for this set gonna run it with the phinix set and see how that works
Anyone on ps4 na server have vr5 have a 5 piece set? Message PHANTOM9SNIPER
Stam builds have shield breaker which Sorcerers can say is unfair in the same way that stamina players can say viscous death is unfair. Once vicious death is fixed from going off too soon it will be a lot better. Also, just because a set is unique to a certain build or play style does not mean it is unfair. Use both vicious death and shield breaker and just accept that they are a part of the game.
Please make a stamina version! Its unfair!
I rerolled my stam nb to a magicka one for this set gonna run it with the phinix set and see how that works
As a stamina dk and a kB that's what happens to me all the time quit wanking and get back to the game *****es
You nerf promoters are no life's, probably stamina knightblades, who still want the upper advantage but don't like the fair changes
Exactly what it is
Haha if your red you dont get a chamce to zerg!! Yellow out number you 9-1 all the time since all they all run is proxy det and vicious death its boooooooring
Other sets are just as intense. The main problem people have with this set is they can't ball zerg without fear of it. It's an easy fix to make this set just about useless. Don't zerg.
Other sets are just as intense. The main problem people have with this set is they can't ball zerg without fear of it. It's an easy fix to make this set just about useless. Don't zerg.
Haha if your red you dont get a chamce to zerg!! Yellow out number you 9-1 all the time since all they all run is proxy det and vicious death its boooooooring

ESOISLIFE

Souls: 50.00
Want some tissue for those tears. Can't take the heat, get out.
Anyone else think this set is broken? Thoughts?
No.its awsome

I quite agree. Too much chain reaction and no control. At least have a cool down I would say... (Along with dmg nerf) just my opinion...
Plus it triggering too early. It's suppose to proc at 1% health but I've seen it proc at 30% or even more sometimes
Does this set armor come in jewelry as well or only in weapons and armor pieces?
It has jewelry aswell
Any one who use vd is a *** really no skill is.needed for this set and its ruined PvP every sweaty player on the Ad and DF run it 99.9% of the time the player has no skill they just proxy det soul teather sap essence vicious.death dead and repeat....well done Zenimax you messed up there yet again kudos
Thanks for telling us *****ty players which armor set to get
It needs to be removed. If everyone opts to use 1 item instead of customizing, said item interrupts the flow of the game. He's right about the item, wrong about the teams. It's not just AD and DC, EP players use it as well, however he's likely a member of EP and doesn't get killed from its proc.
EP run it too
Haha, I love how AD and DF run it but not EP (which I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're part of?)
Stop trying to ruin peoples fun some people don't have time to grind to get certain privileges. All sets should stay, I hate it when people take the fun away from a game and leave it a dull long grind that eventually amounts to nothing because they remove something you tryed so hard to get!
I thought this game was rated M? Why is a 6 year old playing this?
No skill? Obviously ur just butt hurt cuz uve died by this set, but whoever runs this set has to kill other players in order for it to work in the first place. And ive seen more magicka templars and sorcs that run this set than i have mageblades. Even so, still takes more skill to use than spamming wrecking blow all over the place
Sounds like you mad?
Are you?
Dude if you gonna be complaining like a little *****.
We don't need you in PvP
HAHAHAHAH
Get the ***** outta here.
Use need to get a life and grow up its a game ffs lmao
I thought this game was rated M? Why is a 6 year old playing this?
Thanks for telling us *****ty players which armor set to get
Stop trying to ruin peoples fun some people don't have time to grind to get certain privileges. All sets should stay, I hate it when people take the fun away from a game and leave it a dull long grind that eventually amounts to nothing because they remove something you tryed so hard to get!
My first time playing I am pretty sure I got 2-3 pieces of this set. I regret deconstructing it.
This armor set ruined PVP. I guess someone at Zenimax plays a nightblade and doesn't want to nerf it. Instead they nerf healers, because said employee/nightblade *****ed about healers. I've spent tons of money playing, but I'm about ready to go elsewhere
This set literally ruined PVP please fix this crap.
They did nerf this it now only has a four metre range....and it didnt ruin pvp zergs ruined pvp VD just even up the score with zerg bombers
this set isn't overpowered. It's a set that simply works very well with nb. The set itself is not what provides the power. There r sets similar in power. Best way to counteract this set is with a similar power set. Try d skoria set. It'll help I have no problem with nbs they r annoying sometimes lol but formidable. And if they keep nerfing things in this game we'll b left with only nubs of a game that was once so great. I also have other methods to counter vicious death if u r interested.
explain lol i need to know all i can to counter these losers
Nightblade without this ***** set is thé most broken spec june 2016. They only use 3 button to chain kill many players. With this set it even makes it easier . How in hell i been rank 10 wkrldwide in evolve, top 0,01% sniper in bf4 and in wow i ***** all day on top PvP players, but in eso i get one shots by kids who only play nightades all day? Even if i outsmart them, all they do is spam roll untill they can refear and one shot me while im feared without any stam. Do something Zenimax . Youre à bunch of *****ty cum swaallower i hope some talibands run à bombing squad in your studios you alldeserve it.

You suck
Then why dont you become a nightblade because that would make somebody as "good" as you a lot bettee
You are a crybaby
Get a real live bruh
Mad bruh?
Well if your soooo good you should easily be able to stop dying
Cry cry cry
Stop zerging then pleb
Suck your mum u ***** boy