Comments made to our ESO Wiki

bboymitico

Souls: 50.00
how to download game
go to its website or from steam

LustyWerewolf

You can buy a physical copy of the game at a store or download it via your console store

Chruiter

I was considering picking up this game and trying to cos-play Solaire. I know he’s a tank with heals but I’d like to have survival and good dps with some heals and wear a sword with shield not just dual wield or 2hander is it possible? Dps is the problem.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 405,948.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 34695
Make a templar, they are literal sun-praisers (sun radiance) and heal, tank and dps with that power.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Necromancer DPS & Tank Builds now added: https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Necromancer
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Scalebreaker makes Monster Shoulders hunting easier! Woohoooo!!!
So I guess I ran my limit of how many hours I've played Skyrim and I'm playing the free ESO weekend at the moment. The biggest thing that I'm not liking is the odd language. Like what is nurfing, etc? Maybe, this language set doesn't include me? The load times for the game and then the updates, killed 2 days of playing. My feeling is I will not see enough of the game to want to play it. The unexpected internal error that told me to go to customer service only to find that the fix was to turn the computer off and turn it back on again was a real joke on me. Bethesda should have just told me up-front. The Naryu Virian fight was totally senseless pointless. Only stopped after I ignored it. The "Oval vision" restriction reduces vision on the screen by about 25% was just plain frustrating. The overly colorful game and less than realistic bright colors made me think of a kids cartoon. Guess I'll go back to the Skyrim game.