Comments made to our ESO Wiki

hi please let me in my ID is anihilator66
skyshard map of Impreial city and sewers
Buuuurd up
When when when will the skills be updated for Murkmire DLC changes???
Bsw
How in the world an I suppose to know where it get my monster shoulder pieces if I don't know the chest, and where to get my monster Helms if I don't know the dungeon.
You guys took away the knowledge with the new update
Why do I need to receive the bottom message and have to hit GOT IT THANKS (blue field) all the times I enter this website? It's so damn annoying.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,078.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30475
It's a legal requirement - if you want to keep it from popping up, select to keep cookies on your browser and it will remember that you cilcked the message off. Private windows delete cookies by default, making it impossible for us to know that you already clicked the notification.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

conleg12

Souls: 50.00
Hi All. I am new to ESO. I joined to play with some friends who also play. I have a quick question. Does anyone know if we all need to be on the same expansion to play together? Right now we all have Morowind. I am considering getting Summerset (because it is on sale until Dec 11) but my buddies don't want to. If I get Summerset and they do not will we still be able to game together? Thanks in advance for your response.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,078.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30475
You can still play together for any content you both own. The expansion doesn’t make your game version different, it just lets you teleport to a specific area only accessible by those with expansion. So you and your friends can enjoy any other content together anyway
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon