Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Dunno if anyone is still around, but whoever wrote this page (and the wiki as a whole) has my thanks! Digital version of the game on the PS3 doesn't include a digital manual so this helped fill in a number of gaps in my knowledge.
hi admin thank you very much for helping me enjoy this great game.
I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like I can press B while in the backstab animation to avoid damage as if I were rolling. If I don't press B, I take some damage, but if I do press it, I avoid it. I'm farming for Sunlight medals at the Royal Army Campsite if anyone else wants to test this out. The first falconer by the corpse pile is an easy backstab, and will 9 times out of 10 lure another over to attack during the animation.
in the ps3 version, you can't be attacked when you get the enemy to enter the backstab animation. maybe it was just a coincidence?
how do you use special attack on two swords while in power stance? for example two smelter sword uses their special attack at the same time?
If u r on ps4 it's LT
"For bosses, it makes sense to allocate the total amount of Estus you have, subtract 1, and then divide the boss' health bar by the resulting number, so you have an idea of when to heal. For example, if a boss has 10,000 HP, and you have 11 Estus, divide 10,000 by 10, and then it means that for every 1,000 points of damage, you can heal, and then you have one Estus left for emergency, in case an attack is coming, but you don't get yourself to safety." What's the point of this "tip"? You heal when you have to and not doing so because you're trying to ration Estus will just get you killed.