Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Thank you so much for this. ;)
-Random Sunbro

\[T]/
THANKs this was most helpful :)
There item top screen the look like flower that cross out the flower color is gray and the line is red
That means you beat the area boss and there is a effect that prevents invasions and coop for a short time.
This page needs to get updated, there is lots of misleading information here (for example about half of info about vitality stat)
So what is the false information on vitality?
Is it possible to raise all stats to 99? Or past 99? I am new in the game and I love it but I could really use some help!
99 in each stat is the hard cap. But the dimishing returns past a certain point makes it very difficutl to it 99 on everything. Also, most PVP is between Soul Level 120-200
Hell yea Takes 434mil Souls Farm giant boss in the memory and bonfire astetic takes about 45 hours mazx all stats
@anon 2 below, not everyone cares that much about or for PvP
you can get all stats to 99 at soul level 891 which takes around 450 million souls from soul level 1 (Deprived only) to max level 891 literally just farm the Giant Lord, preferably using every item that gives you a boost to your souls