Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

i wish it would last longer
Thats what she said
I'm having flashbacks to my honeymoon.
If you ever wanna De-agro the dragon, just talk to the guy in the black robe in Brightstone Cove Tseldora above the small chapel to clear your Sin.
If you don't mind spending a ***** ton of souls.
is this working with all npc ?
I aggroed the dragon and realized I didn't have to. Went to talk to the guy who forgives you, cost me 141k souls.

MrSrgsnowman

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
This works with almost any NPC, getting your sins pardoned resets aggro on NPC and if it's your first pardon, can remove the sin of killing anyone.

Bricknidges

Also works for free to lose aggro with Agdayne
Is it a one time use?
No, it is infinite use
.......I didn't have to fight that *****ing dragon?!
No it has a time limit for each time you enter a memory but you can return to the memories without consuming the ashen mist heart

Bricknidges

Nope, even if you made him hostile you could visit Cromwell in Brightstone Cove to pay off your "sin"
Think before you do something... Nr1 lesson of Dark Souls.

Sgx24

Casual
Convict

Lol xD
its hard
Holy*****, fr? I've been playing this game for years and just discovered the memory in brightstone cove tseldora
Same lol
Where’s the one in undead crypt?
Vendrik armor set in his room where he is hollow.
Put a pickle near the fickle trickle and he'll drop a deuce and fashion it like a noose around your caboose,then cram a ham near Sam, I am
I've wondered if the Ashen mist heart is related to the "egg" Filianore is holding. Mostly considering it's powers to "manipulate" time. We only see it broken and worse after our character reaches out to it. But what is it as a whole...
Damn vague white orb.
You go into a memory, you don't actually go back and alter the past. BUT it does imply great power that you can pull real items from mere memories.
About the other Reply: actually, you can alter the past. If you read the Last Giant Soul, it say that: "The lord of the Giants, who had brought wrack and ruin to the entire kingdom, was said to have been felled by an unknown warrior." this suggest that our undead, by traveling back in time, defeated him but did not last long enough do been credited for. I know, this is just a speculation, but Drummond himself (by crediting our undead for the defeat of the Lord of Giants, remembering it and gifting you his helm) seem to avvalorate this thesis