Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

obviously artorias the abysswalker injured his dominant left hand and was forced to wield it right-handed as he does when we encounter him.

TinTehFiend

Souls: 115.00
No, any greatsword/ ultra greatsword should do it.
do I really need a second majestic greatsword to get the special powerstance?
So I get the awesome powerstance with a straight sword too. The fume sword to be exact
you cant backstab with left hand
Can you not backstab when you're wielding it left handed? I've been farming and can't seem to backstab
So I get the awesome powerstance with a straight sword too. The fume sword to be exact
his left arm was literally broken, so he's even more awesome than before
Can you not backstab when you're wielding it left handed? I've been farming and can't seem to backstab
That's why you power stance A.A
You don't get the same animations but it duel wields with the smelter hammer XD
his left arm was literally broken, so he's even more awesome than before
Could you get the power stance with the curved nil greatsword? I'm looking for such a weird and cool moveset that nobody knows
ACTUALLY no you idiot.... he was LEFT handed... his broken arm is like that because he used his shield to save SIF from the abyss... i swear you somehow know less lore than from software dose which is not a bloody lot.
Your all wrong he was ambidextrous
To the second comment, no he wasn't, ***.

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Where is it said he broke his arm? Also notice it says EVERYONE WHO INHERITED THE WEAPON WAS LEFT-HANDED. NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER. So learn to read *****s.
Might i point out that artorias was one of the greatest swordsman in lordran, so he broke his left-arm after he got influenced by the abyss so that anyone will still have a fighting chance against him...
Here I thought that artorias fought holding the sword with his feet
someone replied the same thing like 4 times on this one comment. was that an accident or are you a ROBOT programed to say the same thing over and over again.
he is a robot with proves that those "are you a robot tests are useless."
he was right handed he used his shield to save sif and if he was left handed then he defiantly not the best swordsmen in all of lordren because it would take a vary big and rookie mistake you get your sword arm so *****ed up like that
That damage...
what about if i go for full STR? will the sclaing be the same or not?
Just another instance of B - Team pandering by putting DS1 references in areas and contexts that make no sense

gwharrison

Souls: 65.00
The entirety of dark souls 3 is just referencing DS1.
At least they tried doing something different than Dark Souls 3: Prepare to Fanservice.
Another instance of B-team gamer who probably has no experience in game development
The best combo for power stance in my opinion is the Majestic Greatsword and Black Knight Greatsword, both weapons have amazing range and when the BK sword is buffed with flame weapon, extremely powerful
An interesting thing about the left-handed moveset - if you lack the required stats, the unique strong attack won't work while two-handing the weapon. Oddly enough, doing it one-handed without the stats *does* work.
it can still do the flip, its the opposite trigger not the heavy attack, its got 3 attack buttons in its 2 hand stance...
So this sword has travelling around the world from Lordran to Drangleic and back to Lordran known as Lothric(DS III)....
Drangleic is in Lordran as well, hence why we find the Lord Vessel destroyed in the basement of the mansion in Majula.
Would be a good quality-build weapon if it didn't have the worst requirements in the whole game
First comment in over a year! I’ve recently gotten back into the game and have been having a lot of fun dual wielding this with an Uchi in the right hand. It’s so damn sexy too!
I main this weapon with BKGS and multiple Moonlights and Thorned GS's. Is a very fun build. People never expect you to leap out of sight and come landing down on their head. The range of the swords keeps people out, and the magical swords gives you versatility at distance.