Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

SpartainSplicer

Souls: 60.00
Was just wondering, but would wearing the covetous gold serpent ring boost your chances of a rare item at the birds nest in things betwixt?
disagree used covetous + prsion taters + avarice + dragon sheild got 3 trident in a row

SugarMcSweets

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Most likely not, the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring boost item discovery and only discovery, as since the chances of discovery an item from the nest is 100%, it is quite a waste. The only sure way to receive better items is to give large smooth and silky stones, or petrified somethings
From my experience it does seem to increase the chances of getting things from higher tiers by quite a lot.

SugarMcSweets

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Most likely not, the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring boost item discovery and only discovery, as since the chances of discovery an item from the nest is 100%, it is quite a waste. The only sure way to receive better items is to give large smooth and silky stones, or petrified somethings
disagree used covetous + prsion taters + avarice + dragon sheild got 3 trident in a row
i saw somewhere that rusted coins help
I had 80 smooth and silky stones from farming the giant memories and 30 of them turned into titanite slabs while wearing item discovery equipment and the ring.
If you rub your left knee and chant silently, "more....more...more" while dropping the petrified something you can get 5 twinkling titanite
Add DLC Rings. Please!
i really disappointed there is no fog ring, hornet ring, flip ring(?) in ds2. 3 best ring ever.
Fog ring and DWG ring wold have been aweasome, but hornet would be a bit overpowered.
The clutch rings are missing completely here, great ...
EDIT: You can see the DLC rings by clicking on the other buttons, phew.
clutch rings are missing!!

RollFaster

Souls: 105.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Working on it
Flynn's Ring, Ring of the Embedded are missing.
no they are not you just have to click on crown of sunken king rings

Rabicho

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
A bit late but, they've been added
Missing rings here:

Simpleton's Ring
Strenght Ring
Dexterity Ring
Ivory Warrior Ring
Ring of the Living
Yorgh's Ring
baneful burd

heart3ele

Casual
Convict

Souls: 84.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Why don't you add them, if you noticed they're missing?
As well as the Baneful Bird Ring
This game has great rings, as does any souls game, but this game to me... the rings are well designed.