Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By AyeItsAyres
Posts Avatar
Are you sure? I thought it was whichever you killed last.
By Anonymous
Jesus, the descriptions on this site are terrible. “In the room with the two giants...” like that’s obvious. If I could find that room, I wouldn’t need help finding the goddamn key!
By Anonymous
Look for two giant centipede things right next to eachother (the ones that hide in the wall) and peek over the cliff and you should see a ledge. After jumping down a few more ledges, you'll find the cave with the giants.
By Anonymous
You sir are officially banned from my Christian Minecraft server.
By Anonymous
after the second worm their are 5 statues, fall to the right of the statues then you will land on a ledge, the door on that ledge needs the forgotten key too, but below that ledge is another one, it might take you a few tries to land on it but ounce you do follow the big whole and then there will be 2 giants, kill them and then you get the forgotten key and a ring, the easiest way to kill them is to poison them with throwing knives then use a heavy weapon and kill them within 4 hits.
By Anonymous
how do I get out know
By Anonymous
use the lift on the righthand side, climb into the cage
By Anonymous
Hi I am new to this game,but I just got havel's armor.Is it a good armor set ?
By Anonymous
Yes, in all three games it’s typically one of the strongest armors in the entire game. However, you need a lot of vitality just to wear it, since it also is one of the heaviest — mostly good for high level players and tank builds as a result.
By Anonymous
It's a good set..It might weigh you down alot though
By Anonymous
Well, it has a good defense stats but its heavy as ****. There is a ring who is similar to havel ring from dark souls 1 but I don't think its really good as it used to be. In my opinion i don't recommend it but if you like it use some parts of it.
By Anonymous
Thanks, you're forcing me to use a torch and set my brightness in the Screen Options as high as possible. What a god awful area.
By Anonymous
Theres also the cast light spell. Plus the enemies here dont really pose a threat, so carrying a torch and a main weapon one handed isnt to bad. Unless you dont have the str to one hand, in which you should always carry a backup, smaller weapon.
By Anonymous
lmao do you need glasses my guy
By Anonymous
*god awful game
By Anonymous
HELP! i have no idea what are these locations are, can i have newbie infomation?
By Anonymous
If you're talking about the location of the actual key and not the usage locations, then The Gutter can be accessed via the big circular pit in Majula, near the armory, mansion, and cat's house. Get through The Gutter to get to Black Gulch. Drop down two ledges near where the giant worms are in Black Gulch to get to a cave with the two large giants you must kill to get the key.
By Anonymous
Thanks now i know, but what is this black gulch??
By Anonymous
Explore The Gutter until you find the second bonfire, called Central Gutter or something like that. Below the bonfire is the route to Black Gulch. You just have to go down some ladders until you get to the ground level. The route to Black Gulch is hidden behind some tall corrosive urns.
By Anonymous
I see this word EVERYWHERE, Black gulch what is this black gulch?
By Anonymous
black gulch? well thats a place, 27 april 2021 09:27 what you trying look for, havel armor?
By Anonymous
Just one of the **** locations in the game. Oh hell I hate that place
By Anonymous
Going down and down the pit in Majula, you will find the areas grave of saints > the gutter > black gulch > shulva. With some smart jumps + equips or magic to reduce fall damage, you can access it early. But it's not recommended for new players. Later in game there is a npc that sell some ladders to hang there and go down in a safer way.
By Anonymous
Ah, you too have heard the legends of my grundle.
By Anonymous
It's the green area.
By Anonymous
Ok, but why two gigants have a forgotten key? And hot they are in this place, impossible them go in or out
By Anonymous
I think the lore implication is that they fled through the forest into Majula and plunged into the pit to escape the Dragleic soldiers after the defeat of the Giant Lord. As for why they have the key, I can't explain.
By Anonymous
prequel to bb's shark well