Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Mine both dropped from the dual scimitar skeletons in the room full of headstones in undead crypt
By Anonymous
None, the blue ghosts that cast spells have unlimited respawn when the bell is hit.
By Anonymous
In wich of the two bonfires do i have to throw the astetic in
By Anonymous
i wan this in DS3 ;_;
By Anonymous
Odd glitch occurred, SoTFS PS3 ver: cast blade on Blue Flame then used Blue Flame to cast Great Magic weapon on a sword. While screwing around and dual wielding Blue Flame's Buff turned into Great Magic weapon. I haven't been able to recreate the effect I was wondering if anyone knows what happened.
By Anonymous
One of the Loyce Knights is using it to cast soul spear and other spells in the Ivory King Bossfight.
By Anonymous
Actually they use their loyce greatsword
By Anonymous
I'm just leaving this here for anyone who's planning to use this weapon:
NOTE: I didn't make the video. If the maker sees this I just want to say you did awesome job with it.
By Anonymous
Legend
By Anonymous
Hmmmmmmmmm Its Called Blue Flame But Its Not A Pyromancy Weapon Like Wtf I Am A Full On Pyro GreatSword Build So This Weapon Is Waaaaaaay Out Of My Leauge Because I Have 5 Int XD
By Nuuskis
Posts Avatar
Why do you only have 5 int if you're using pyro unless it's just a backup. You know pyromancies scale with both int and fth, right?
By Nuuskis
Posts Avatar
Also as far as I know putting points to both int and fth is more effecting in pyro scaling than putting them to only either one of them. So unless you have no fth investment either or you're also using miracles (I know you said full pyro but just making a point), it's better idea to invest in both.
And no hate, just guestioning the lack of int investment in pyro build.
By Anonymous
Only up to 30, at 30 upgrading faith is better than going pure int.
By Anonymous
fitting that your character would be lacking in the intelligence department like you
By Anonymous
People in these comments can be mean :(
By Anonymous
Seems you have 5 INT irl also since you capitalise every word
By Anonymous
Try this sword with soul greatsword. boom
By Anonymous
bad thing is you can't have it early game. still effective from onwards. i wonder if it's useful in ng+
By Anonymous
It is, in both PVE and PvP I got very good damage with Spells and Melee Attacks
By Anonymous
Such a shame this weapon didn’t crossover to DS3. Instead we get an ugly tooth pick like weapon dropped by a red phantom with odd hat fetishes.
By Anonymous
The clerics candle stick does everything this can minus the stupidly overpowered damage. You actually have to be adept with pvp oriented sorceries in order to do well with it unlike the blue flame where the majority of users will just spam overpowered crystal soul spears with very little actual skill involved.
By Anonymous
He is talking about the Heysel Pick from the Xanthous dude
By Anonymous
Clerics candle stick is absolute garbage LOL. awful scaling and damage, cant be infused/buffed, has one of the most if not the*****tiest weapon arts in the game and has short range compared to the other straightswords
By Anonymous
Heysel's Pick looks great and feels great to use.
By Anonymous
An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age.
By Anonymous
Gandalf's sword, Glamdring, was described as being "bright as blue flame" as it slew enemies.