Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Fromsoft needs to make a sunlight greatsword.
Uses faith insted of int?

To bad we all ready have one Kappa
The swing speed for a One-Handed R1 is a regular Greatsword, while the Two-Handed swings are Ultra Greatsword speed.
Git Gud Scrub
smd
***** u
Cool

Estranged_Knight

Souls: 267.00
I LOVE GETTING MY POINTLESS ANGER OUT ON THE INTERNET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
penal skirt
fgts
Kappa
allahu snackbar
Nice comments lol uncalled for though
TRIGGERED
Bloodborne version looks cooler
How does the int scaling work when infused to enchanted? Does the int in that case scale with physical damage, as opposed to elemental?
yes you get physical scaling from int
Does the beam drains durability of the recieving party?
No, only your own.
When imbued so it has only phys. Damage, the special beam does 0 damage
Seems legit.
i have the same stats str 18...dex 18 and int 18 and i cant use it why?
Do you have the right sword? Where did you get it? The Blue moon Greatsword has a 28 st requirement
anyone willing to trade me their moonlight greatsword with me (Xbox One Gamertag: "DarkWolf Matais")
No get it yourself buddy
Why would anyone give it to you when you can easily get it for yourself lmao
i dont know who was smoking crack but this sword looks nothing like the des version the des version as a matter of fact this version is the most different ALL of the other swords (dks/dks3/bloodborne/kingsfield) look almost identical to the des one but this one looks like a giant popsicle
Not really Demon Souls Moonlight Greatsword is huge as hell. Dark Souls 1 is smaller but just as wide with engravings on it. Bloodbornes moonlight greatsword is thin.
It has a faith requirement ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
no it does not