Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This weapon is named Nodachi in the german versions, so it is likely that Washing Pole is just another name for the same weapon
Washing Pole (as noted in the article) is a reference to a great Japanese swordsman. Though he's most famous for getting his *** beaten.

Ibrahimarm

Souls: 35.00
The weapon can also be called an Ōdachi... I don't know why it wasn't listed there.
are there any certain enchantments that are good for this weapon
You know you guys could all answer his question instead of being ******* right?
Well anyway, mine is dark infused and I like to power stance it with an uchigatana (also dark infused) really useful
Bro research a topic before you ask senseless questions about it. There usually isnt any specific favorable one for each weapon (although a select few weapons do). It relies more on your characters build.
?? Your question makes idiodic sense
Why is the mundane upgrade replaced with occult
Whoever made this upgrade table is so *****ing stupid. DS 2 has no Crystal, Occult, nor Divine upgrade path. all the attack value in this table is wrong except maybe the normal upgrade even so, since when can you upgrade it into +15? If you really have this***** in your inventory you'd be banned or even break your save game right away.
Does everything on the table look correct in terms of, y'know, DS2? I don't use the Washing Pole myself but if everything looks okay just remove the Crystal, Occult and Divine paths, turn everything that isn't +10 TO +10, and everything will be okay!

Ibrahimarm

Why hasn't it been noted that Washing Pole has the fastest powerstance strong attack compared to all others who can do the same powerstance strong attack?

Ibrahimarm

Let me make a correction. That's only if you put a smaller katana in your left hand... Id you use another

Ibrahimarm

If you use another Washing Pole, it's as slow as the other ones.
Why the ***** is it dark souls 1s upgrade path
The upgrade path shown is for dark souls 1. Someone made an opps.
What's a good infusion