Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I have all of the DLCS, and when i go into the three chest room, there's no corpse. I have access to the door where you need the dragon key, but i dont have anyway to get the key itself? Please help.
Why the hell can I not find the key? I have Scholar of the First Sin, and currently standing in the room with the 3 chests but I can't find the corpse...
I had trouble getting the dragon key but how I got it was I contacted Sony entertainment and they updated my game a corpse was their
it isn't on the left of the door when you enter? check back or see if it isn't in your inventory
I had trouble getting the dragon key but how I got it was I contacted Sony entertainment and they updated my game a corpse was their
fill me with pungent love
Are you on console or PC
it isn't on the left of the door when you enter? check back or see if it isn't in your inventory
You need scholar of the first sin.
Same here!
Same I can't see the Corpse.
i have all 3 dlcs for reg dks2 but it's not in inven nor in forgot door
This is for scholar of sin look up a guide for the original
I've got the DLC but when I go in the forgotten door under the well there is just 3 chests - I've checked my inventory and its not there either
Same as below, have sofs on 360 and no body in room with three chest :(. Pls help
LOL!!!@$&$^#(
COME ON READ. PC AND PS4.
on 360 you get the item directly into your inventory
Got it this whas very usefull cant wait to get killed a 1,000 more times!
Found it on the body, thank you wiki!
the dlc literally doesn't exist for me. I have Sotfs and there's no dragon talon in my inv and there's no talon in the majula well locked door room.
You have to collect it in SOTFS. Ladder in Majula from Gillian.
Gilligan*
Dragon Talon is in the gulch in the SotFS
That means you pirated the game lol