Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So I'm trying to place a sign right, I have killed all bosses and that but there is no human effigy effect on right, everytime I use any soapstone even cracked eye orbs it says soon as I use it (failed to....) this is annoying I've tried restarting the game and everything, it's not my internet because I'm still online mode and that, if anyone has a clue what's happened message my pen or Xbox live
Psn: Xansha
Xbox: Leapirs
This is happening to me too. Please help.

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 531.00
Bank: 6,690.00
Wiki Edits: 1
1) a shame I didn't notice this for a year, 2) its probably that you killed all bosses; can't be summoned then

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 531.00
Bank: 6,690.00
Wiki Edits: 1
oops actually thats backward idk why
Plz answer soon
No, it doesnt. I used to play with my brother on the same internet connection, and coop was fine, little to no lag (depending on internet speed). Check your Soul Memory, see if there's a great difference between you two. Anyway, wear the Name-engraved ring and take it off when you're in the same world ^^
At the title screen the online option isn't able to be highlighted anyone know why
It is only a selectable option if the game detects itself to be offline, then you select it to connect to online. If you are already online, it is grated out.
I play ps3 with name "Ripuli2000"
ng+ hame just started
can i play with my freind on standard if i have the scholar of the first sin version?
False, my friend has the SOTFS version and I don't, we play together the base game, but i can't play the sotfs zones
No, you have to own the same version. My friend tried this with someone that only had the base version and couldn't play with him.
http://www.darksoulsii.com/uk/functionalities.html

The servers are only diff in dx9 and dx11 versions
SOTFS and base game in old gen/DX9 is the same thing (SOTFS only has the dlc). SOTFS (with changes, new stuff) is the current gen/DX11 edition. Old gen SOTFS just carries the name, its the same as standard edition ^^
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
Does anyone play On Xbox 360? I need help with sunlight medals
I've read elsewhere that with phantoms present, a host will get 75% of the bosses souls when defeated and all friendly phantoms receive 25%. Regular mobs around the area give 100% of their regular souls to every player present upon being killed. I won't be able to confirm this any time soon, so could someone test this?

If it ends up true, it should probably be added in the "online play rewards" section or "online play" (along side the notes with boss health increases and regular mob increase.
this is true
This is right.

MattTheChamp

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 4
My friend and I are doing a co-op youtube series for DS2. We lost the footage for Harvest Valley, so I used a bonfire ascetic to push the game into NG+1 for the covetous demon fight. He did not. Does somebody have to be in the same new game level as you to be summonable?
Nope
i dont think so nut what that does is up that one area not the whole game so you two should be able to play after that boss fight