Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Because of the fact that you lose points when you lose is really stupid because that makes everyone be as cheeky as possible
It's gotta be the biggest flaw in the arena which is why it's full of honourless, cheap tryards at max lvl

itabs

Souls: 80.00
can i lose it after i've earned it?
ranks, no, but every defeat is a -1 towards your total
Points are not permanent. If you are Rank 2, per say and lose 150 times in a row you'll lose your rank and aura, but not the objects you've obtained from getting Rank 2.
If I kill Gren and use a bonfire ascetic will he come back?
Fucc u nerdy shruby dark souls chode sukerzzz succc diccc ya fat fucc go to COD aka (Children's Online Daycare)
no, I've tried it before and it doesn't re spawn
Fucc u nerdy shruby dark souls chode sukerzzz succc diccc ya fat fucc go to COD aka (Children's Online Daycare)
if you kill npcs graves will spawn but it might take some in game time vefore he respawns burnung the ascetics just respawns the boss most wooden chests and i think all items laying around
if you kill npcs graves will spawn but it might take some in game time vefore he respawns burnung the ascetics just respawns the boss most wooden chests and i think all items laying around
i cant join any pvp session in arena but my friend find tons of people.my sm 23mil and friend 16mil
Most people don't stick for too long so keep ur sm as low as possible (around 8miles seem to be very good and you get summoned almost immediately)
Why would they not balance the dueling in the same way they do with pvp in general? This just means all lower-leveled players are gonna get driven away by those, who have played through the game and just hang around for easy grinding, meaning the chances you'll find an equal opponent on a lower level are ***** slim.

Speaking from experience here, as I try to get a few wins as someone around level 100 and keep facing people clearly outleveling and powering me in terms of stats and gear... Not to even mention hackers.
suck it up those players got to that level one way or another if you cant win then your just a noob
you're
It's actually annoyingly difficult to raise your rank in this covenant. Half the time you'll get some max rank member who's in the arena to ***** with the people trying to raise their ranks and the other half you'll have laggy casters that you have no chanmce of beating becuse your damage wont register while theirs will literally melt your HP
if i got points for invasions, i wouldn't mind but this is one of the covenants i will never do unless i super level and poop on pplz faces. the lose points for losses makes ng++ seem easy in comparison n/ even a 1.0 wlr you make no progress
The brotherhood of the idiots................This group is just a bunch of hooded *****ing idiots.................They all need to be shot........
umm.. what?
git gud
Gtfo blue sentinel
The dark souls 2 dueling system is really lame. I can't tell you how many times I get paired with some dude who has almost 2000 health when I'm clearly too low a level to win. The least they could've done was add a soul memory restriction.
yeah, dont pvp in this covenant with less than 150 sl.
If you want better pvp go to the iron bridge tho.