Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

At low SM People dont have the orbs to invade .. and when they do have the orbs to invade they are all way too high SM to connect with anybody, these days nobody plays with high SM .. People usualy playthrough the game once and move on to other games... if only the orbs were alot easier to get i think People would enjoy Invading alot more early on
The only way is to farm enemies in Huntsman's Copse and Heides Tower of Flame with Agape Ring and Company of Champions equipped. Major pain in the rear
If you kill Elana, the Squalid Queen, a bonfire ascetic at the first shulva bonfire can be used repeatedly to collect 5 red orbs 20 throwing knives 3 twinkling titanite etc
The little undead pigs in Majula drop cracked red eye orbs also so you can start invading right away.
Dark souls 2 is unfortunately very dead as of now .. its super sad because Dark Souls 3 pvp is straight up trash
just need to find a group to play with man, I have pretty decent activity on it xb1

Primal969

Souls: 50.00
I dunno, I'm at tier 37, played the last couple of weeks, including yesterday, and had a ton of summons and invasions, I saw summoning signs regularly. Seems quite alive to me, on PC (Steam) anyways. There are around 1500-2000 players, you can check it out here: http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=dark+souls

Primal969

Souls: 50.00
Also this is on SoTF, the regular DS2 is pretty dead. Under 500 people on that one.
My friend says the same thing and we all know it's truth
I still play SotFS since it's my personal favorite
Guys my character got deleted and now am starting new one can anyone help me with soul i want to reach lvl60-80 my id psn:vRiippeRz
I just started yesterday at level 12. PSN xX0Night0Mare0Xx on ps3.
After a year of waiting its possible that someone will anwser
The name engraved ring and the cracked red eye orb can stack with each other. I just did it for trading. It love to see this updated to help other people see this
i have 36mil soul memory
cool story bob
I have an adequate ***** ▪ ~ ▪
P E N I S Don't let the machines censor you.
Cracked red eye orb is down 3 not up 3. i just fought someone and calculated his soul memory, he is 3 tiers higher than me.
So it is up 3
Ay do you think you can help me on dlc I'm34mill soul Memory and started it on ng+++ and need help.
What a stupidly and unnecessarily convoluted system to just permit player to play together... Little wonder the game is so loathed within 'Souls' circles...
I've been playing dark souls 2and I honestly don't know why they put soul memory in the first place if people want to co op shoot make the happen
So that you don't get invaded by someone way above you in souls, thus in level
Yeah but why not just go off of level then? If I'm in a 3 to 5 range on level that's nothing. But if I'm 3 to 5 tiers away from ground we can't play together unless I don specific things and even then it may not work
The thing is, to me at least, Dark souls isn't mainly a coop game. Coop can ease your pain sometimes but, it's not meant to be full coop all the way down. Coop makes the game easier, in case of dark souls 2, even more.
look at this scrubs down voted your comment. *****in casul
Learn to spell dipshit
heloo .. please i need help ,, i can not play with my friend i don't know why ? we are in the same level and same soul memory but we can not play together .. even we have the engraved ring and same god ,, please if any one know what's wrong please tell me
Check that you're both human and neither of you have the "Nullify Human Effigy's Effect" option when sitting at the bonfire. (This disables co-op play.)
Also make sure neither of you joined the Covenant of Champions