Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I personally don't care much about defense could I were the full shadow set for this or does it way too much i won't be using magic prob either
Good idea for a build I like it petty about the slumbering dragon crest ring as I am offline and want to spam for rat tails a think the sanctum soldier trousers enable the effect of the ring though
Suck*
And what would be good stats to lvl other than the magic slots I kinda sick with them
Wear*
If you're using either the southern ritual band or hexer's hood/black hood, you wont need to level attunement whatsoever. Since this build focuses on dodging and poisoning/bleeding enemies, I would recommend continuing to level vigor for more health to counter the lack of armour and endurance for more stamina, up until the drop off happens then probably start going into either strength or dex for a little extra damage.
Suck*
Good idea for a build I like it petty about the slumbering dragon crest ring as I am offline and want to spam for rat tails a think the sanctum soldier trousers enable the effect of the ring though
You need 3 intelligence to get the daggers from straid