Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Akarui_Yoshiru
Posts Avatar
Kinda feel like this spell needs to harm the caster too. I mean, the videos of people using it to create traps are hilarious, but a host can stand right in the middle of a pile of corpses in a small room and can live through it while oneshoting an invader. Plus, ten uses? Really? Eh, I'm not into pvp so it won't effect me
By Anonymous
It won't "affect" you, of course.
By Anonymous
The invader should just git gud and pull out a bow every once and a while
By Anonymous
Well nothing harms you that you use so that's why it doesn't also.
By Anonymous
It takes 2 slots, it requires 22 int and 20 faith which pretty much relegates it to a pyro or hex build, it has a delay, and it only works in specific scenarios. If you don't have any fresh corpses around when you get invaded, then you're **** outta luck with 2 spell slots taken up.

I'd say it's pretty fair.
By Anonymous
It takes 2 slots, it requires 22 int and 20 faith which pretty much relegates it to a pyro or hex build, it has a delay, and it only works in specific scenarios. If you don't have any fresh corpses around when you get invaded, then you're **** outta luck with 2 spell slots taken up.

By Anonymous

By Anonymous

By Anonymous
I wouldn't mind if they made spells and items hurt the caster if they use it too close to an enemy, but they would need to apply that across the board and not to just specific spells
By Anonymous
Usable on the following creatures:
Amana Shrine Maiden
Armored Skeleton
Captive Undead
Desert Sorceress
Goblin
Grave Warden
Hollow Infantry
Hollow Soldier
Lion Clan Warrior
Lindelt Cleric
Manikin
Mongrel Rat
Parasitized Undead
Rogue
Royal Swordsman
Sanctum Soldier
Skeleton
Stray Dog
Suspicious Shadow
Undead Boar
Undead Laborer
Undead Peasant
Undead Supplicant

I hope this helps!
By Anonymous
Fine work, skeleton!
By Anonymous
Wrong! doesn't work on Lion Clan Warrior
By Anonymous
This is the best hex to have with the skeleton kings. Turns the skeletons into landmines and if there’s enough you can one shot anything in the AOE.
By Anonymous
Resident 6 LOGO
By Anonymous
The random centipedes in Black Gulch drop this spell.
By Anonymous
you fool! you thought you had won... but I had stuffed the corpses of every enemy in the level in to one room!