Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I'm on SotFS PS4 and I have all the NPCs above and I'm not getting a Soul Vessel?
I got the cartographer, chloanne, milentia, Gilligan, carhilion, and rosabeth and still no soul vessel. :(
I just got it and I don't even have Rosabeth in Majula.
Scrap that, I left the covenant and then got the reward. It apparently broken and won't let you get it if you're in the covenant.
You just need to get any four NPCs.
Scrap that, I left the covenant and then got the reward. It apparently broken and won't let you get it if you're in the covenant.

rgpires

Souls: 50.00
Dying as a phantom counts for the ring?
He wore the Knight Armor Chest + Gauntlet but the leggings are Wanderer Boots ? Pls confirm even it's 2017
yes
You tried mate, good on ye.

Ok good, I was checking if he's gonna die like the crestfallen warrior in DS1 and he's ok. Thank ***** lol he's a good egg.
I tried to fix the bug by leaving the covenant via the cat, didn't work. Seems to have worked after I abandoned it to join another covenant.
I like him, he's cool, why? Because, he's not hostile, but friendly instead, he prays for you and wishes for your safety, I think that's cool, I know that there are undead but he said, "Finally, I will have peace...", what does he mean by that? Undead can't die, so how does he die? Is it something special that only we players can provide? Who knows, this is to much theorizing - RK14
i felt bad for killing him but when he said "Finally, I will have peace..." i felt a bit warm for giving him peace but at the same time i felt empty cuz i cant gain it . . .

Atikah

Souls: 50.00
He gave me the Bloodbite ring alongside the steel protection one, what did I do?
Raised your rank in his covenant i.e Way of Blue