Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
After I lit the "Primal Bonfire", returned to "Majula" and then came back in the boss room, there was wierd stone spire of some sort. When you get near it and examine it will say "Allas, nothing happend". So what is the use of this stone spire?
By Anonymous
The Stone spire that looks like dragon spit it out or fell out is the Memory of the Ancient Dragon after you talk to Ancient Dragon in Dragon Shrine !! You gain Ancient Dragon Soul for Curved Dragon Greatsword !!! Thats near END GAME !!
By Anonymous
Im wondering the same thing.
By Anonymous
Ya, you will need You Ashen Mist Heart, You will obtain this from the Ancient Dragon in Dragon Spire, this means you would have gotten the kings ring after killing velstadt in Undead Crypt.
By Anonymous
Ya, you will need You Ashen Mist Heart, You will obtain this from the Ancient Dragon in Dragon Spire, this means you would have gotten the kings ring after killing velstadt in Undead Crypt.
By Anonymous
Where do you go next
By Anonymous
so i killed this boss and i did not get a great boss soul...
By Anonymous
it has a normal boss soul icon dont worry it is a great boss soul
By Anonymous
Interact with the light under the dragon's mouth. You will get the soul
By Anonymous
After the boss is defeated, DON'T pick up its soul before "Victory Achieved" text goes away. You may end up picking it up and not recieving. Sadly, thats what happened to me. (Sorry for double posting, I didn't noticed I was writing it as a comment.)
By Anonymous
How would you fix it?
By Anonymous
Im wondering the same thing.
By Anonymous
you can use bonfire astetic, or farm 1M soul memory if that's your thing...
By Anonymous
Fighting the boss with Alva's armor set, the Bastard Sword +2, a Heavy Crossbow +3 and pyromancy alongside Ashen Knight Boyd.
By Anonymous
There are alot of NPC summons that really help for this boss fight. Other than that i'd recommend upgrading your Bastard Sword to atleast +6
By Anonymous
Only bastard sword + 2?! I just beat the lost sinner with a bastard sword + 5
By Anonymous
haha that's the most noob set up ever, she's a pretty late game boss. Last great soul.
By Anonymous
*****ing annoying *** fight.
By Anonymous
The ***** beam is the worst part.
By Anonymous
Small spiders stunlocking you to death while she vomits at you and toasts you with lasers... that's the worst part.
By SilverKnightDragon
Posts Avatar
Git Gud, on Ng+5 all of the spider attacks 2 shot you with 50Vit and heavy Armour, the bosses one shot. now add the fact the spiders love to converge on you and spam the web spit (if it hits you are slowed right down and cannot roll) leaving you a sitting duck?
By lost_phantom
Equipping the blue quartz ring +3, dispel ring +1 and wearing some +5 robes with high magic resist will make the beam do significantly less damage, making it less of a threat and more of an annoyance. If you kill her soley with ranged attacks, then this fight becomes trivial, since she won't use any other attacks and you don't need to get near her legs, leaving you only to having to kill the spiders and avoiding the beam if you can, but making it not a big deal if you don't.

I wanted to add the magic resistance idea to the notes, but the page appears to be locked to editing?
By Anonymous
She's very weak to fire I beat her with only pyromancy
By The_Kraven
Posts Avatar
Ow wow, took me a while to figure out you were talking about Freja instead of Nashandra.
But about the magic resistance, personally leaving a note that her Beam/Laser attack does high magic damage would be a better idea.
Beyond that after looking a bit at Freja's page I think there should be some edits here and there to clear up some certain points (because of some contradictions).
Small example:
She is not weak to fire I tested it and it did nothing and with a plus ten dark pyromancy flame (she is very weak to fire; I used Chaos Storm to take off the last 1/4 to 1/3 of her health)
By Anonymous
Yeah is she weak to fire or not, is she resistant to dark? Or is she resistant to fire? Or is she resistant to dark fire?
By Anonymous
Yeah is she weak to fire or not, is she resistant to dark? Or is she resistant to fire? Or is she resistant to dark fire?
By dro
I battled Freja on NG with an aditional bonfire ascetic (so it's equal to NG+) using a maxxed out Longsword +10 with Fire (physical: 157+60; fire: 157+34) vs. a maxxed out Ruler's Sword +5 (physical: 230+103). The first seemed to hit for at least an equal amount of damage though the pure physical damage is obviously much lower. My explanation for this is that the fire damage has an effect on Freja.
By Anonymous
After the boss is defeated, DON'T pick up its soul before "Victory Achieved" text goes away. You may end up picking it up and not recieving. Sadly, thats what happened to me.
By Anonymous
read the last sentence on the page about brightstone cove Tseldora.
By Anonymous
Makes sense though that it's a long run to her because she is connected to Seathe and it was a long run to him in the first game.
By Anonymous
the trick with the torch doesn't work for me (Dx9)
By Anonymous
She is easy. Just stay to her side so you don't get stomped or shot by her various mouth attacks. Then run up to her non-attacking face and smack it a couple times. Mind the other spider or use a torch. I used a great sword +10 and finished in no time.
By Anonymous
what is the strange rock that appears in the room after killing her ?
By Anonymous
Rather convenient that the most bull***** boss in the game should also have the most bull***** boss run. They thought the Royal Rat Authority was hard enough to put a bonfire RIGHT OUTSIDE THE BOSS ROOM, but obviously this one, with INFINITELY RESPAWNING ADS and attacks that go THROUGH YOUR SHIELD 90% OF THE TIME, deserves a veritable Oddyssy of a journy from the nearest bonfire.
By Anonymous
Just come to Complain, the comment above me is my comment. But today I went to the store got dinner, ate dinner, and reloading Ds2 I have been given corrupt data. I've lost two level 150+ accounts with 100 hours on each. This is the end of my dark souls days. I'm livid and I hope this never happens to any of you playing.
By Anonymous
Pain in the *** boss. But I used a winged pike at +10 with charcoal pine resin and had a torch in the other hand and the mini spiders were still after me. Only took 4 tries to kill the *****. Most pain in the *** boss I've had to fight so far.
By Anonymous
Sry about the double comment. By browser froze up and I hit post twice idk
By Anonymous
So do you not get a great soul for defeating it?
By Anonymous
^ Remember its a video game and its not real. Best I can do for you
By Anonymous
so iv killed this boss carryed on and decided to farm some enemys and came back to this bosses room and found a weird crystel growing where i picked upthe boss soul what dos this thing do?
By Anonymous
You'll find something called the "Ashen Mist Heart" later in the game. Return here when you find it.
By Anonymous
I was wondering how to get there before brightstone cove tseldora (first bonfire)