Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Marushin

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 1
its a rare drop from Dennis the armourer in Iron Keep
you dont even need a asthetic, as stated a phantom drops it.

Savagewolf13

Souls: 50.00
In the Xbox one version.

Frenzyhero

Wiki Edits: 2
That is Scholar of the First Sin edition.
Yes it increases all cast speeds including miracles.

Myrilla

Yes I just got Clear Bluestone Ring +2 from Armorer Dennis in Forest of Fallen Giants as well. PC Version.
Does this also affect Miracles?

Savagewolf13

The plus two version drops from him in forest of the fallen Giants.

Frenzyhero

Wiki Edits: 2
That is Scholar of the First Sin edition.
Can i get the ring from NG , if i use bonfire asthetic ?
You can get the +2 version in NG using a Bonfire Ascetic, yes.
As stated, the phantom in the Scholar of the First Sin edition also drops it. This does not apply to the PS3/XBOX360/DX7 version of the game.
Yes it increases all cast speeds including miracles.
I'm have Dragon Chime infused with lighting and I'm not seeing a difference when I'm using Soothing Sunlight (large AOE healing miracle). Can anyone confirm if it works or what's going on?
I'm fairly sure it does not work when casting miracles, although I've not tested it...
It does indeed hasten the casting time of miracles, do you have high atn? Lightning infusion, and your lightning AR rating on the chimes, only buffs damage on offensive miracles; heal spells heal more the higher your faith stat is.
Miracles heal a fix amount, and probably healing had also some casttime fixed to certain speeds, vastly slower that magic or hex, it can get you off guard but they are not meant to be spammed
Should be noted that the Clear Bluestone Ring does affect all forms of spells, whether Sorceries, Miracles, Hexes, or Pyromancies. This is because it increases your character's Cast Speed. The reason why, it looks to me, may seem unnoticeable on Miracles is because it shaves off very small amounts of time on your miracle casting. Couple that with what can be assumed, that there would be diminishing returns on Casting Speed, so even with the fasting casting chime and a +2 Clear Bluestone Ring, it would only cast so fast. It is quite plain that healing miracles were not intended for in-combat casting therefore. This is not done from extensive testing on my part, but from observation playing several Faith characters.
lol, have you tried great heal excerpt? or poise so you won't be hit out of your heal cast?
Pretty sure Dennis will has a chance to drop the +2 version wherever his second invasion occurs. I had him drop it at the Forest of Fallen Giants after he'd already invaded me at Iron Keep
invaded me in the forest first time and i got him, dident know that was possible, so he just has a small chance to drop it whenever
who is fiorenza? we only know that he was rich and bought trinkets and luxurious item, made a crossbow and searched for some gauntlets. is this all the info we have on fiorenza? did fromsoftware create a character for some random item descriptions. i really want to know something more about this rich dude
Yup. There are many characters like this. Some are more important than others, like Morne, but others exist...
Armorer Dennis can drop the +2 ring in the forest of giants
Yes, I,ve dropped it :)
How? I spent 3 hours farming from in there :/ R.I.P my souls memory.
I've heard conflicting reports that this increases pyro casting speed. But theres no mention of it, anyone know? I have a really bad eye for casting speed.
Someone in the comments says that it affects all types of magic, including pyromancies, because it affects the actual stat of casting speed.
I noticed that when casting the lightening spears (while wearing this ring) it’s noticeably faster if you do it standing still.
Walking will make it slower.
My first Sorcerer run and Dennis dropped +2 version in the forest of the fallen giants. Talk about luck.
Happened to my friend a week ago too.
Same here, I thought it was a guaranteed drop until i checked the Wiki here