Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
The guide for DX9 version states there's a chest with a brightbug but there isn't and other guides don't corroborate.
By Anonymous
yea, but it rammed its head into me and I died instead but got the key
By Anonymous
To answer your question ^ you have to go to the right of the second flight of stairs and fight all the mirrored enemies. Chest is at the end of this hallway
By Anonymous
Is there any way to reseal the sorcerers prison once released?
By Anonymous
I triggered the skeleton dragon fight by lighting the four bonfires, but as soon as the dragon started moving it fell apart and gave me the aldia key. All I did was run under it's head to the passageway between the stairs and it died. Anyone else get this?
By Anonymous
The Brightbug is clearly not available for the standard edition. I am playing on PS3 without DLC. No chest with a Brightbug.
By Anonymous
The skeleton dragon is not an insta-kill. I took approximately 1400 HP damage with medium armor, but (barely) survived.
By nicksaysword
Found that out myself too, was just sitting in front of him thinking he was going to talk or something cool, that was during my first go. Was wearing heavy armor and vitality at about 18-20 at the time. Atsome point II'll learn everything in this game wants me dead.mrsomsom
By Anonymous
Yo, Dumb*****, the sconces aren't in the dx9 version!
By Anonymous
Given the Phantoms are actively seen trying to break out of the mirrors, I wonder if it's possible that the Looking Glass Knight took that as it's shield instead of being unique.
By Anonymous
Aldia can be skipped if you don't talk to him in the crypt What you do is completely pass the bonfire doing this stops the game coding making it as if he doesn't exist there for making nashandra the final and easy boss
By Anonymous
isn't it more of an encounter based thing where if you encounter him in each location he will actually show up. Because I'm pretty sure it was intended for him to be optional.
By Anonymous
Aldia can be skipped if you want to because after ng6 it's hard but that depends on if you have fire and dark immunity
By Anonymous
Language op pls decrypt
By Anonymous
What kind of*****ty devs put the same traps one after the other? Talking about rhinos breaking doors. Seriously it isn't even about out-smarting/manoeuvring the ennemies it's about how many times the devs decided you should die before being allowed to proceed and ***** you and your SM if you had a lot souls. Bc everyone knows the best thing to do, is to make the game so that it punish you for being new. Like how dare you go into that hallway for the first time ? You should know everything ! For all its good side DS2 seem like it was made by a woman during that time of the month, while being told she looks fat.
By Anonymous
Git gud
By Anonymous
Go cry me an estus flask you whiney transvestite
By Anonymous
Salty much?
By Anonymous
first time to darksouls 2 and I didn't die to the trolls. I walked down the hall filled with mimics and all other horrifying things and decided it be a good idea to be careful considering very few enemies had so far attempted to attack me.
By Anonymous
Who lets these casuals get this far into the game?
By Anonymous
Put the controller down. Go outside. Smoke a bowl. Take a walk. Come back and try again when youre in the zone again. All of the Souls games are in a genre created just for them "Difficult". Even tho DS2 is considered the easiest, its still difficult. It would blow ess if it were easy. Take your time, practice, try diff wep/armor combos, etc. My first Souls game, as well. Steep learning curve, for sure. Pick yourself up by your own esshole and overcome!
By Anonymous
That's just dark souls my man
By Anonymous
Git gud [2]
By Anonymous
The final Guardian Dragon bosses didn't spawn for me, and no amount of reloading and re-entering the area can fix it. Broke my campaign and now I'll never finish it.
By Anonymous
Can't you just go through his boss room? As if u killed him?
By Anonymous
try using bonfire ascetic then reload game