Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

It's hard to belive this thing was once the dragon.
Im playing original Dark Souls 2 on 360 and they spawned on NG.
They were never Dragons.They were suppoused to be born as one,but failed to.
In SotfS they spawn in NG too.
They look like the lower halves of undead dragons from Dark Souls 1, so it's possible.
they just look so happy
Guar of morrowind. But huge and witjout tiny hands.
they look like frogzards
Haven't heard that name in ages. All frogzards.. the good old days of AdventureQuest
***** this area and ***** those guys. Lazy level design.
This part is the worst of all the DLCs, maybe just as much as horse***** valley.
Git gud. Get STRONK! Power stance big 'uge swords and kill it to deff!

Seriously: they are a nightmare for my mage, but a good challenge for my warrior. They don't respect people who are built around kiting things.
I could easily take them out one at the time with my dark claymore on a STR build at SL 160... If you can't deal with these guys then you'll gonna have a bad time with the boss.
They remind me of the butt dragons in izalith
It is actually possible to stagger them, it's just by the amount of times they've been struck they've lost most of their health.
I don't know if it's because of an update/calibration, but Great Resonant Soul does nothing (26 DMG) to them and I had 31 FTH, 55 INT and used a Dark Glutch ring
You need souls to cast it, it tells you on the description that you can cast without souls but it is garbage
I think this is the point were I quit trying to beat this game... BS hitboxes and the insta kill. Just not worth it.
just run past them lol
Is this DSP???
Git gud
I could easily take them out one at the time with my dark claymore and Havel's greatshield on a STR build at SL 160... If you can't deal with these guys then you'll gonna have a bad time with the boss.
greatest game ever
We have a casul here