Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So, I'm trying to get Navlaan's stuff done, there's only one rather big issue.
Cale's helmet vanished from my inventory after I killed him and looted it.
Aaanyone who knows how I can fix this, or am I just boned now?
I would try putting a bonfire ascetic in the Far Fire, that might fix the issue by respawning him
I would try putting a bonfire ascetic in the Far Fire, that might fix the issue by respawning him
To find him after you go halfway up the tree root jump onto the rooftops to your right and make your way towards the cave entrance across from you, once you enter be careful as a rock will tumble down Indiana Jones style from your left. He's located at the top of the cave system and you have to talk to him 3 or 4 times before he gives you the key. This guide decided to leave out about 20 *****ing steps in finding him which really pissed me off as I had no clue where he was after I was on the tree root. Hope this helps.
i killed him , bk i thought he was a hollow. now hes dead wat do ido???
You take off your hat and take a moment of silence. He was just and innocent bystander
Replay the game to that point.
I have a bit of an issue. I used a bonfire ascetic at the far fire when he was in the old house. After that I have been unable to find him. Any Ideas?
Kill the skeletons in the basement and after resting at a bonfire he should return
All the flames on the map are lit, he still won't give me the set.
Have you exhausted his dialogue
So... Pate was not the bad guy... I was.
Cake is my favorite character. He’s a foot soldier from Mirrah that somehow learns how to wield a katana! His armor looks cool too.
The cake is a lie.
I cant find him even after killing the skeletons he just wont show up PS I didn't kill him
Did you fully exhaust his dialogue when speaking to him in the tunnel in the Forest of Fallen Giants? He wont show up in Majula if you don't, even if you kill the skeletons. Go back and speak to him again if you're not sure. He'll head back to Majula only after he says "I'll be back in Majula soon.
Perhaps we will meet again, and discuss maps at our leisure!"
What wall did he brake down ?