Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

Unit_XVII

Casual
Convict

Souls: 120.00
Wiki Edits: 14
would being covered in water be a status effect?

Unit_XVII

Casual
Convict

Souls: 120.00
Wiki Edits: 14
I was an idiot nvm the previous comment it is just a buff/debuff type deal
Getting wet cures/resists poison. You can test this in Earthen Peak mimic room. Not sure about other effects though. Also worth mentioning, water has a healing ability too.
So is there just no petrify resistance gear at all on the game? kinda like the curse resist +1000 one you get in the dlc, is there nothing like that for petrification?

asking for the sorry saps still stuck in Cave of the Dead to this day (me.)
Not sure if you've found an answer yet but there is, the merchant in Brightstone Cove and the merchant bridge in Iron Keep both sell a Cursebite Ring. Or if you mean petrification resistance then there is the Ash Knuckle Ring located in a chest under where you kill the Royal Rat Vanguard.
Do bosses become more resistant to bleed in ng+?
There are other effects that hasn't been listed here, at least one. There's an effect somewhat similar to bleed caused by enemies that cause bleed. But it has a round shaped effect icon (maybe like a balloon shape?). It can effect at same time as bleed as well. I'm guessing it's like poison/toxic kind of variation? Can anyone confirm?
Nevermind. It was toxic. I didn't realize cuz this page doesn't show the icon for toxic.
What is the best bleed weapon? in turns of how many times you need to hit somthing in order to get the person inflicted with the bleed
What is the best weapon for a poison bleed build? What bleed weapon or poison weapon should you infuse for the best result? And i'm talking about a weapon that does more bleed damage then poison damage if infused.

If you know what weapon is perfect for that plz answer me i am trying to make a bleed poison build and i wanna use the best weapon for that.