Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

"In the room where you are invaded by Nameless Usurper, turn right and interact with the wall" tells me nothing. Can someone update this?
Right after the second bonfire you wil pass by a room were a hollow wizard atacks you from a higher position with dark orbs, crossing this room ill be in a room that leads to the hall way with two giant monsters wielding two shields. In this room you can find an ilusorry wall..
in the room where the nameless usurper invades you just keep interacting with the wall until you find its location(no prompt will apear)
It's even less helpful with digital sofs edition because some signs/items are moved or just not in-game
I shall join you soon.

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
I'm sorry
there all dead now
gone a long time ago
may they rest in peace
and be remembered in our hearts forever
What does it upgrade with? Simple titanite?
Yeah normal titanite all the way
i think all equipment that goes to +10 uses normal titanite, +5 is either petrified dragon bone or twinkling titanite.
Do buffs like Ring of Blades and Sacred Oath buff EVERY shot? meaning the bonus of 100 damage (50 of ROB+2 , 50 of Sacred Oath) is applied three times? or how does this work?
The RoB affects crossbows and bows alike so yes, each hit would get the 50 buff from that but I don't know abiut the Sacred Oath.
It seems that in SOTFS dual Avelyns deal miserable damage when power-stanced. Total damage after firing 2 Avelyins at once was only 20% higher than firing single Avelyn. I was very disappointed because it took an hour to farm second Avelyn from Bowman Guthry using Bonfire Ascetic at the Ordeal's End Bonfire. It seems that huge damage reduction applies to all power-stanced crossbows.

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Good to know, I will stick to one in my off hand
Today I learned you can power stance avelyns...and that it's not even worth it :(
If you have one bolt equiped it will shot 3 bolts instead of one dealing full damage in SOTFS

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Thank you for that worthless tip to save a pitiful amount of souls
Infuse with lightning to beat the game
It is upgraded with which type of titanite?
titanite normale = 6 fragment de titanite 6 grand fragement de titanite 6 éclat de titanite et une tablette de titanite.
Doing a spell sword run and I like to have a number of weapons, melee or ranged to swap to and from. Would it be better to infuse with Enchanted or should I go Magic?