- Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:58 am #15843826
- Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:29 pm #15892098
can you get the benefits of this item (the passive ones) by equipping it in one of your offhand slots? can you also get them by two-handing a weapon and having this in your left/right hand?
- Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm #15901079
No the Ladle only applie the bonuses when you have it on hand.
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:42 pm #15902910
Having this sheathed (must be visible on character) while two-handing another weapon allows you to gain the passive attribute bonuses (+1 VIT, +1 END, +2 ADP) and penalty (-1 DEX). Confirmed on my end.
- Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:15 am #15961425
I literally just tested this, if it is in say, the 3rd left slot, and you are using an item in the 1st or 2nd left slot, the bonus is not gained, but if you two-hand while the 3rd left slot is selected, the bonus is gained.
- Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:50 pm #16073856
It's pretty OP if you put poison on it. Like 200-300+ Poison damage fully upgraded depending on your stats.
- Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:32 am #16084863
Mundane Handmaid's ladle + mundane build = SUPREME MUNDANE CHEF