Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I didn't know the hollow angered him! I am going to have to max luck OR after doing all of the area I use Bonfire Asethetic
? What would max luck or a "bonfire Ascetic" have to do with anything?
I killed him and can't get the Darkdrift nor his set, can't buy insolent set either, is there a way to resurrect him completely? I have gotten the kings ring.
where is agadayne f he dies to velstadt??

Phantorang

Souls: 708.00
Bank: 3.00
Wiki Edits: 13
I got the kings ring, but he didnt give me anything, no darkdrift, no armor, so what im I missing here?
Is there any any way to resurect him I need his gesture to complete the achievement.
Is there any any way to resurect him I need his gesture to complete the achievement.
He has to survive the battle against Vestald, then he will give you his set when you speak to him
Good news if you aggro Agdayne and his grave crew: you can go to Cromwell in the Brightstone Cove and get him to absolve the sin of bringing light in. For me it was 0 souls-- I had fought Agdayne in defense and had killed some wardens but not him. Absolving made it like it never happened. Now I execute that torch-bearer mercilessly.
He has to survive the battle against Vestald, then he will give you his set when you speak to him
Wrong. Even if he is killed in battle against Velstadt, he'll give you his armor and Darkdrift, if you will speak with him after obtaining the King's Ring. You can just have it in your inventory, not in slot.
I think you can buy his stuff from the mechant hag in Majula if I recall it correctly.
the old woman in majula sell the darkdrift katana :)
Reversing his aggro is possible!
What happened:
I aggroed him indireclty, because this hollow with the torch followed me (since he was "friendly" I didn't killed him).
After I killed the 3 (stooges ^.^) wardens of him, I returned to the chapel and begged for forgiveness.
The amount of souls demandet was "0" (zero). So I assumed, that nothing would change.
But.... on entering his area, the wardes did not attack me and he warned me (like nothing happened) about "light is a bad idea, here". :)
After summoning him for the first Boss of the area, you will need to rest at a bonfire for him to return to his post, so you can buy from him and receive the items after obtaining the King's Ring.
Best NPC ever.
Cool moveset, aesthetic, has a stylish parry when aggroed, good tank for Velsadt.

10/10 From
Who needs tank for Velsadt anyway
U just need 100% absorpiot and youre save
Nah (playing SOFTS), he has low health, he deals low damage, and uses dark attacks-Velstadt has high dark resistance. Not a good tank, but can be a decent assist/etc.
Cool thing tho-His moveset is based on the Estoc weapon.
if you wanna be a savage use a flame butterfly in front of his face
warmth can drop from rats in gave of saints... in case you angered this dude
**** i just get trolled by message to try torch....i use a flame butterfly when i accidentally skipped his first dialogue about fire so i read liar message.
Honestly, you got what you deserve. You should know better than to trust messages. More than half of them are trolls.....
this dude looks like a blue trent reznor