Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Do these do anything for you?
i killed the guy soo oops i guess
say you join a persons game and the world master has nothing ti heal him you could use the token and heal him but i dont know if will restore all of his health
im looking at this now... get this token, join the blue covenant, and that will give you (possibly) earliest easy access to Boltstones sold by the covenant guy, this is one of the stones used to turn a normal weapon into a lightening infused weapon. lightening appears to be well regarded since not many creatures are strong against it.
It's for multiplayer... So no
I think anon killed the guy.
how do oi buy bank tokon
how do ibuy token
You cant buy them
Well, I followed the instruction on jumping of the edge above the second bonfire. To avoid falling off you could use the jumping attack combo. (will result to your character falling straight down without rolling off.)
Thanks for the info!
When summoned as a white or gold phantom, you can also use token of fidelity to restore the host of ember's hp.
Learn something new everyday!
umm this is ds2 not 3 fyi
Kinda wish game was alive enough to actually get the***** I need
now that the game is on sale, should be plenty of ppl playing at the moment. try again!