Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

They're so annoying, do they despawn, like most enemies, when you kill them enough?
Yes.
Do you read the text about this topic?

zombie_kill_55

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Would somebody be able to work out the drop percentage of bone fists my friends are trying to get them and we could do with knowing the rarity
These pieces of crap need a serious nerf. Enough said.

TinTehFiend

Souls: 115.00
Dex character's with low strength can deal with them easily by two handing a raw old knight hammer +10(only need 15 str) and stone ring, it does enough poise damage to stun them every hit. 4 light attacks or 3 pancaked puts them down in NG, by the time you get there in ng+ a dark Drakekeepers great hammer should do the same.
Bring the npcs with you to clear the reindeer it makes it so much easier and you can deal with four of them at a time
They also drop old radiant lifegems
Hhh
Do they drop old radiant lifegems?
(This is late comment, sorry) But a far easier way to get bone fists is to farm up some Flame Butterflies (whatever lets you light a torch on the go) and burn Bonfire Ascetics at the outer wall bonfire. This will respawn the Bone Fist where you usually get it by the choir of easy to kill enemies, but will respawn the invisible King's Pet. You can still use the eye to see him/her however.
Sorry about multiples idk how to delete D:
OK, well, when you bring the NPCs with you, make sure the reindeer don't attack Abbess Feeva too much because she is quite squishy for an NPC summon for some reason.
I think they might.
Do they react to alluring skulls? I'm too scared to test it.
I can honestly say, they don't give two *****s about your alluring skull
They don't
Do they despawn even with the Covenant of Champions? I'm struggling after the second is put down, but running directly into building isn't an option.
Close-Quarter combat in a building has proven to be a real nightmare
According to another wiki:
"if the player is in the Company of Champions covenant, the spawn counter will reset every time the area is loaded."

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 160.00
Wiki Edits: 15
Now we only need an horrific Santa and a monstrous sleigh to feel home.

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 160.00
Wiki Edits: 15
Now, all we need is an horrific Santa and a monstrous sleigh to feel home.
These guys are so unfair, and I mean it. They are the reason 99% of people don't enjoy the Friggin Outskirts. I have no problem evading their moves except their headbutt. Their headbutt has so much friggin tracking, rolling is useless. This is a move they will be using a lot, and there is no way to avoid damage. Sure you can use a shield, but that feels even more risky. This is the only reason why the area is considered a "coop area". They are hard just for the *****s of it.
Believe it or not, you have to roll into their headbutt to avoid damage, I have NO idea why aside from the designers left a hole in their hit box when you roll into them.
Holy crap dude. Whining that dark souls. Is "so unfair" wtf? I hope you go cry yourself to sleep. Git gud or go home
I didn't whine that the entirety of dark souls is unfair. I only complained about this specific area that contains this enemy and how it is unfairly difficult. Even those who "got gud" will agree that the reindeer are hell to deal with.
Engage PTSD flash back
this is a reconmendation from me your better off blocking the first hit then rolling the hit box is huge