Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Say #Magic is better than swords if you agree
I'm a Cleric Knight, you don't see me ***** talking sorcerers, though. One of the reasons Dark Souls is a beautiful game is because of the vastly different builds you can make. Saying people shouldn't focus on or even use sorceries is an insult to the developers who put them in the game.
I decided to try out magic after beating the game for the first time for the first time after running to get the greatsword and using that the entire game, it's not necessarily just for casuals. It might be noteworthy to mention I have beaten DS1 ~8 times. Its a really nice breath of fresh air to use magic.
If magic is easy mode then solo Fume Knight or Sir Alonne as a caster, smart ***.
As a 99 int main. I can personally say all builds are fairly equal. "Magic is for noobs" and sayings like that is dumb. I personally found moonlight greatsword to be as op as spells and it still gives you a swordsman feel. Spells require timing just as swords do. Low cast speeds or fast enemies kill you often. Some bosses are also super resistant to magic.
those typos though lol
Salty and cringe, so much cringe "magic for cowards topkekekekek"
As a 99 int main. I can personally say all builds are fairly equal. "Magic is for noobs" and sayings like that is dumb. I personally found moonlight greatsword to be as op as spells and it still gives you a swordsman feel. Spells require timing just as swords do. Low cast speeds or fast enemies kill you often. Some bosses are also super resistant to magic.
those typos though lol
the only Dark Souls that I spent any time being a pastor and was the original Dark Souls and I was about ng5 when I did it and let me tell you a crystal magic great weapon power within and great scythe and I just destroyed Everything I'm about level 178 and I reclass my character and I know the blue flame was nerfed but I would have to say that sorcery is pretty fun if you get if you get the chance I think that everybody who plays dark souls should at least experiment with at once being able to Crystal Magic a twinkling titanite + 5 Blue Flame at that f** magic spamming cat in the one DLC and it only doing like 500 I would have to say no you have to have some skill being a sorcerer anyway that's just my two cents
I just use a tank build with great heal excerpt on the side
*****, this thread is more filled with NaCl than Utah's great salt lake.
Profound still.

and now you have no weapon.

***** your magic
Lets just all agree that magic here is better than DS3.
magic has never been OP magic has always made PvE easier... and it just takes more skill to make an effective sorceror for proper PvP
#MagicIsEasyMode
I feel like this comment was made by Havel...

#CantStopTheRock
And being able to go butt-naked, with full vit and strenght. Hammering your way to the end game isn't ? Is he serious ?
Want to know how to defeat all magic? A thing called dodging. It's amazing.
Magic is not OP !
I agree. There's so many scrubs out there complaining about how magic is OP, yet there's this amazing life hack called dodging.
nice.
Magic is only OP if you make it OP.
waaah waah magic is op
if you can't press space you deserve to die to spells, but your r1 UGS spamming left you braindead so it's not surprising
space?

SPACE? ARE YOU TELLING ME YOUR USING M AND KEYBOARD? oh no...
I player Ds1 on Pc with mouse and Keyboard as well, and it wasn't any more difficult to handle than Ds2 SofS on Playstation

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 17
Playing Dark Souls with a mouse and a keyboard is like bringing a laddle lo a swordfight.
does picking up another player's sorcery count towards achievement? or am i forced to do pvp
You can't drop spells. :p Get Good, and let the sun shine forevermore!
what is the Chameleon spell does? as for the description yep, it transform the caster into an object suiting the environment. does that mean... you can't move at all and your just steady?

sorry new here
#NEW
It serves like a dragon talisman(consumable item), and yes you can freele move around, you can even switch weapons, but and action like pulling a lever, roll or use a magic breaks the effect
and if you run that breaks the effect 2
It's similar to a Silver Talisman. A dragon talisman isn't real, the closest thing is a Dragon Charm, which is a healing item.
full havels and great magic barrier polish my spear wizard cowards
You're running around in full havel AND with magic barrier on? Sry but it sounds like you're the scrub here lol!
Lmfao you *****ing casual havel noob hahahahaha
Lol. Just Infuse the "Rebel's shield" with magic, Then you'd have 100% magic resistance.
NB4 casual parry, followed by an enchanted shadow dagger repost... gnight havelmonster joke...
Why not run Numbness while you're at it scrub