Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Riverwolf

Souls: 50.00
This NPC shade is available near the shortcut bridge, and is very useful for getting through the area, or fighting the boss, as he uses group heals.
After the boat sailed it took me back to no-man's wharf
Anybody have a fix?
The ship is not near the dock
Graphical Glitch
Yeah i had the glitch happen to me on my Xbox 360 so it's not just on PC, and this glitch also happens at The Lost Bastille as well
There is a switch you need to pull
that will bring the ship to the dock
There are some Stalkers in the room below, more in the adjacent room, and more again upstairs. Once you get through them all there's a chest with 1x Greatsword, and another POISONED chest (Had crossbow trap instead)(Trap type can vary, maybe randomly) on the right with 2x Silver Talisman, and Gavlan.
Heading back out of the Gavlan building, note the corpse with Emit Force, and a possible drop here to the next section. Better to head left to a wooden platform with a door on your left. Dispatch a Varangian Bandit here, and head (carefully) up the stairs to another who is ready to pounce. Go out the doorway, then left up a set of stairs to a platform. There's a bell here with a lever. Pulling the lever will cause the bell to ring and the ghost ship in the harbor to move towards the dock, so that you can eventually access it, and ultimately the Flexile Sentry boss.
After the boat sailed it took me back to no-man's wharf
Anybody have a fix?
In Scholar of the last Sin, the first torch in the Wharf won't be lit. Either you can bring a Flame Butterfly if you have been picking them up in the Lost Bastille, or you can light the torch in Majula and then legging it.
The trapped chest can definitely vary, I was just killed by a crossbow trap.
illusory wall only in scholar of the first sin
**** this place.

HotPocky94

wait until you get to the gutter. this place is a piece of cake in comparison
Do not light the sconce ! It make the ennemies aggro from 10x. I just lost 100k souls bc half the map aggro on me as soon as I step on the wonden plank. Wtf FromSoft was it your time of the month ?

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 945.00
Wiki Edits: 7
Liar ahead.
...It's the sound of git gud...
...that sound...
Shh...do you hear that?

HotPocky94

who tf carries 100k souls on them?
We're is the TUCKING BELL I'M USING THE BLUE MOON GREAT SWORD TO GET PAST THESE *****ERS AND IT'S STILL HARD
Then Git gud
not gonna lie, I saw the one reply and my hopes were not disappointed...
When you come to the house where you use a Pharro's Lockstone to light up No Man's Wharf, face the house, and along one of the left front corners of the house is an invisible hallow.
This might be too late considering how old this game is but on the platform that leads to carillion there's a bridge you can knock down that leads to the first set of platforms which is a better short cut than just going through all the other enemies
Just realized you mentioned it in the guide just that I went through all the enemies to get to flexile sentry so I was making it knon.w
Dang my phone I accidentally added a period well the contents went bigger than the writing box.