Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
So I understand the the guy with the Rudy judge mace stops spawning after you kill him the first time but has anyone had any other baddys stop spawning on the becaes for me literaly everyone in this area has for me the last person in this area left is old dragon slayer can some on help
By Anonymous
Normal enemies stop spawning when you kill them too many times.(10)
By Dust117
Covenant of champions keeps respawning all enemies except unique ones.
By Anonymous
Grammar issues...
By Timtek
After taking out the middle guy, the other two will come at you but you can run back towards the beginning and they'll give up and go back to where they started. Then you can kite them separately.
By nCOMP1337
On the railing-less platform in the ps4 version, there is not a sentinel for me it is a large drake. I sniped it with my short bow. I could hit it 4 times and then it would shoot a fireball at me. Is the wiki just wrong or is there another reason I fought a drake and the walkthrough claims it should be a sentinel?
By nCOMP1337
I noticed that. I'm on the ps4 walkthrough. I also haven't find a sublime bonedust in this area yet, I could have easily missed it though.
By nCOMP1337
Meant to type found, don't know why it typed mysterious
By ManatuBear
Walkthroughs for HD versions are still being written. Each area now has 2 tabs for walkthroughs, "Ps3/360/Dx9" and "Ps4/X1/Dx11".
By ManatuBear
I have the full walkthrough on video files.. just need time to write them down. Done most of Heide, just need to add the little area after the petrified enemy.
By nCOMP1337
Mysterious the sublime bone dust. It is after the dragonrider fight, ib the area after the second bonfire. Go down, fight a sentinel, go down the status, to the right, fight a knight, and it's behind the knight.
By Anonymous
Confirmed
By Anonymous
no
By Anonymous
bonefire accent will respawn him
By Anonymous
THIS IS NOT A TEST RUUUUNNNN
By Anonymous
Confirmed
By lukearan
Whoever just updated the walkthrough of the area for X1, PS4 and D11: I was literally about to put mine up lol. Good timing
By Anonymous
In case anyone else is having difficulties with these 3, lure the middle one with the greatsword out down the stairs to the platform where you fought second guy, mich easier to dispatch and safer than the walkway, then hide from the other 2 that come out afterwards, LET THEM FULLY RETURN TO THEIR PLATFORM, for when you go back in you can engage them individually, the other one wont gang up on you unless you get close, so fight thebone of the left first and hug the wall. Goodbluck!
By Anonymous
There's a dragon in sotfs edition.
By Anonymous
Playing SotFS edition on Xbox 360 (although the game appears to have reverted to vanilla DSII in terms of item placements and whatnot) and the first staircase towards the Cathedral of Blue after the room with three giant knights is consistently causing my system to crash. Help?
By Dust117
The bird-head statues that everyone has talked about remind me of greek mythos. Zeus (god of lightning/gwyn's real-life myth) has a sacred animal form of an eagle. The statue heads are that of an eagle's. Also, the guard for their swords has a slightly more elaborate swirl/spiral design than gwyn's greatsword. It also bears design characteristics similar to that of gwyn's. Also, heide is a land sub-section in drangleic. All the stuff named after it makes that obvious.

Silver knights in ds3 use a lightning based strong attack. So, heide is a time-warped version of anor londo. Most of it fell into the sea after centuries of erosion, much like most of izalith was lost to the lava.
By Anonymous
Your speculation is stupid as fuk