Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I made it to the tower apart bonfire but there are no chests
This is perhaps the most poorly done and confusing walk through I've ever seen. And the bit about the boss fight muat be referring to a different encounter because their fight does not behave at all like the guide says.
Never mind I saw that it was for SotFS
So in the chest after the crossbow man and the dogs that is supposed to contain a branch of yore there was not one???
Now I might be wrong, but it seems like the Lost Bastille is the Undead Asylum from Dark Souls.
No nimble shadow
No nimble shadow
Now I might be wrong, but it seems like the Lost Bastille is the Undead Asylum from Dark Souls.
thanks for *****posting 3 times bud
Inside the corridor is another illusory wall, just try walking around the walls while pressing use. It gets you outside to a few items, don´t know which ones though.
Lol
I found an illusory wall in the upper Bastille. I think 2 floors below Straid, but it just takes you down a winding, narrow, corridor. Might be common knowledge, but I can't seem to find any info. Maybe there should be an NPC in there?
>responding two years later to call someone a *****poster because their post went through multiple times
you don't know what *****posting is, and that happens when your internet is bad
It's alive
Mummy Swarm to Sinner's Rise

The door (Behind this door is a soul stone, but I don't remember the quality) leads to a parapet with a large Mummy to your left and a corpse with a Human Effigy.
really great map, loved the fact that there isnt one
There's a poison butterfly in this level!!! That was an exciting find. Also, if you're wrong, then it's Tower of Latria.
There is no soul vessel in the hidden room chest. It was a wilted dusk herb.

AshuraZero

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 7
It was a soul vessel for me. I'm playing SOTFS version, what version are you on
For an odd reason I cant use bonfire ascetics on the exile holding cell bonfire, "you must defeat the lord of this quarter" the only one I haven't killed is the lost sinner