Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

If you are currently poisoned with the mace and you hit an enemy, The mace will take significantly more durability on attack.
Is it wise 2 infuse with poison?
Late to this comment but na it isnt. You get more poison buildup if you use a regular version with the poison resin applied to it as oppossed to the poison version

Black_Iron_Bob

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Things I wish I could change about this weapon: It's appearance (a uncorrupted version) It's moveset and if I could remove it's poison effect. I really like the look of it but everything I mentioned above ruins it for me.
its appearance and poison effect is because its from sanctum city, sanctum mace has arguably the best moveset in the game (great hammer AND greatlance) the fact that it self poisons is because they realized it was too op, everything about this weapon is beautiful
I agree with people who like Fashion Souls, but the other reply to this makes some good points. There's nothing pristine left in the Sunken City, so you get what you get, unfortunately. Now, if you could go back in time...
This thing has a very unique moveset, definitely worth checking out if you don't mind wearing a ring or two for poison resistance. 2H normal attack is a lance thrust and then a hammer swipe, strong attack is a spin, running attack is a lance charge.
This weapon is a lie. I hunted every mace wielding guy to extinction with a covetous gold ring +1 and found none.