Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

What is the point of using these, I just did 11 or so in a row and nothing has changed and I have received nothing
What do u mean? the 500 rewards are useless. 150 is better imo.
do that 500 times you 'll sure receive something

VoidBlackScarab

Souls: 50.00
Just beat a gang bang in First Sin of four people. Is that four wins for the Covenant or one?
What's the point of using these?

BloodTempest

Casual
Convict

Souls: 53.00
Only one.
This covenant is just the worst to level up. You need millions of souls to level it up AND have to fight gangs most of the time.
For some reason it doesnt let me use it
Can you use if your a sinner also
Same
Idk how to use them
like it says, be human, be in the covanent and be in a pvp area(almost any area) just theyre not alot of people to invade
I can't use mine, and I'm decently far in the game! Please tell me how at Aidanabieszk@gmail.com
Hi there,

Please look at the requirements for using this item in the requirements section above:
- Must be Human. (Use a "Human Effigy" to become human)
- Must be a member of the Blue Sentinels Covenant. (Talk to the man inside the cathedral of blue after you killed 'Old Dragonslayer')
- Must be in an area where PvP is allowed. (After you've joined the Covenant and equipe the ring that is given to you, the covenant crest next to your hp bar and stamina bar will glow blue when you're in an area suitable for pvp)

When you use a "Cracked Blue Eye Orb" from your inventory, your character will drop to the ground 'activating it'. This will start a search for a world where a player is being invaded. If so, you will be teleported and you'll have the task to help the player defeat the invader(s). If there aren't any worlds for you to enter because there aren't any invasions in that particular area the search will tell you so and the orb won't be consumed.

I hope this answers your question.

With regards,
Gabib
If you can't use the item please look at the requirements for using this item in the requirements section above: - Must be Human. (Use a "Human Effigy" to become human) - Must be a member of the Blue Sentinels Covenant. (Talk to the man inside the cathedral of blue after you killed 'Old Dragonslayer') - Must be in an area where PvP is allowed. (After you've joined the Covenant and equip the ring that is given to you, the covenant crest next to your hp bar and stamina bar will glow blue when you're in an area suitable for pvp) When you use a "Cracked Blue Eye Orb" from your inventory, your character will drop to the ground 'activating it'. This will start a search for a world where a player is being invaded. If so, you will be teleported and you'll have the task to help the player defeat the invader(s). If there aren't any worlds for you to enter because there aren't any invasions in that particular area the search will tell you so and the orb won't be consumed. I hope this answers your question. With regards, Gabib
The ring has nothing to do with the cracked orb. The cracked orb invades sinners, only the ring transports you to players who are being invaded.
Anonymous, it glows blue showing where pvp is allowed which makes it easier to use the orb
For all that people who can't use the orb, check if you defeated the boss area, if you did, you can't use them
Nonsense.
Wrong. If you kill a boss you'll automatically recieve a humanity effect that'll prevent you from invading and being invaded. This effect will dissapear when you wait 30 minutes or disable it at a bonfire at your location

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 531.00
Bank: 6,757.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Before I go trying this, do I lose souls if I die?
Nope
It's a shame there is no reward for using it except increasing rank. Brotherhood of Blood at least get a Token of Spite for an invasion.
Well brotherhood on the other hand is almost impossible to complete need to win 500 times in arena, without being defeated.
LOL!GIT GUD SCRUB!