Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
The formatting on this page is messed up and everything looks bad, can someone fix it?
By Anonymous
Not that bad honestly, I can read it properly on mobile.
By Anonymous
they put ads on the left side and smush everything over on tge desktop version. when I really have to read a table I manually edit one of the CSS values
By Anonymous
Don’t know what you’re on about it’s perfect enough to get an idea of what the go is on anything you end up having to look up on here for...which is pretty much everything on first play through lmao
By Anonymous
I call this : THE FISH HOOK
By Anonymous
In the Hints section it says it isn't able to be enchanted but on the stats breakdown on the right is says it can be. Which is it?
By Anonymous
Can't be infused or buffed (enchanted). Stat breakdown is wrong.
By Anonymous
This looks almost exactly like poison knives from bloodborne, pretty cool little detail that they carried it over
By Anonymous
I see it too, but i don't know if it was intentional since the development of booth games overlapped and were made by two different teams. But it still is a cool detail.
By Anonymous
Jan 2021 stfu mf dumb idiots like you always gotta chime In with a disagreement (well, actually) (no that's not true you're wrong) you wasnt on either development team chump boy so you don't know. it is the same company though they control the team and approve/disapprove so yea someone probably said hey that weapon looks cool were gonna put that in ds2 bloodborne and even Elden ring hell even dark souls 6.
different teams but made by the SAME COMPANY SAME BRAND SAME LLC. Now stfu mommas basement dweller and dont disagree disappear dumb mf
By Anonymous
Bro, are you ok?
Who hurt you?
By Anonymous
Bro needs some candy and baloons to chill a bit lol
By Anonymous
As much as I hate having less range than literal fists, nothing really matches the raw chaos and fear you see in people once you have them stuck with poison and toxic at the same time. It feels so dirty to win from damage ticks but the frantic chase scenes after applying status effects are the most fun I've had in PvP
By Anonymous
I love it. That's Dark Souls, baby.
By Anonymous
Does it inflict toxin as the same rate as poison?
By Anonymous
yes