Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I got mine from one of the five Prowlers you fight on the way to the Old Iron King's Memory.
I got it today.
super op so far got it from belfry sol
I got it today.
Yeah, I got two, and their gauntlets and leggings
i got mine from the mad warrior phantom in belfry sol,with the prisoner stuff and the ring and some patience you will get it without problem
Since it's the shortest katana, is it inferior in anyway?

Wolfyre

Casual
Convict

Souls: 66.00
Wiki Edits: 10
It also has one of the highest counter damage multipliers of the katana class and has the highest AR overall. So yes it is completely viable and worth farming for.
What is the best path for the weapon?

Wolfyre

Casual
Convict

Infusions are really good in this particular Dark souls Game I like Magic or Dark personally. Buff with Resonant Weapon and you have a terrifically powerful weapon
killed mad warrior over 100 times, got 3 sets from him and not a single blade.. feelsbadman, not sure even that he drops it anymore
He definitely does drop it
He can only drop his set once per playthrough so you are a liar.
Maybe they aren't lying. They didn't say this happened in one playthrough. Perhaps they meant that after killing him numerous times throughout multiple playthroughs that they were only able to get 3 sets from him but not 1 blade. So not only were you just ignorant in just blatantly accusing someone of lying you're also narrow minded as well in not looking at things from other perspectives.
"While trying to get this item, yeeting at the bonfire while the phantom is in your world will cause him to despawn"

Yeeting at the bonfire, huh? Whether this is vandalism or just a typo I don't know, but it should probably be changed to "resting"
N-nani

Wolfyre

Casual
Convict

I fixed the "yeeting" To resting. Also just got super lucky yesterday and got the mask and sword as my first 2 drops from the Mad Warrior in 30 min of farming no less. There is an RNG God apparently! LOL!
Praise unto RNJesus, may he grant thee eternal drops. No fear to nonbelievers, you may be saved yet, leave your offerings of rested coins in front of the .mimic, and hope he grants thee thine eternal drop rate!
Actually tried to get it for 2 hours.
It nearly drove me mad BUT I FINALLY GOT IT.
God damn this thing is powerful.
I got it my first drop

AyeItsAyres

Souls: 50.00
Good for you?
Bad for you?