Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

zerothemighty

Souls: 50.00
There is also an enchanted falchion on a corpse at the top of the stairs.
i got broads in atalanta
Doesn't say how to get there.
To enter Belfry Luna a Pharros Lockstone is required (You can find one of these in Sinners Rise). The entrance is to the left of the Servant's Quarters Bonfire, lit after defeating the Ruin Sentinel in the Lost Bastille. Head down the ladder next to the bonfire and watch out for the dog behind the barrels.
Only found a human effigy in SotFS where the enchanted falchion was supposed to be
Isn't that really preferable?
I'm playing sotfs and I found the falchion, so I think you must have looked in the wrong spot or something
Are you sure that wasn't just the Effigy you get for beating the Dark Spirit that appears there? It can cover the regular item notification.
there seems to be a "one friendly summon only" restriction in Belfry Luna, as well as dark spirits being able to freely invade you regardless of how hollowed you are.
you need to use a Pharaoh's stone in the Servant's bonfire downstairs room

BalThaZzor

Souls: 50.00
you must use a pharaoh's stone in the room beneath servant's fire in bastille
anything about the creepy scream ?
I need the map layout, the enemy positions, item locations, a full video walkthrough and some tips for this place. If your a casul that is, git gud scrub.
You sound like you can't make a ***** wet even if you give a cat a bath.
For someone who is“Gud” you need a lot. maps videos layout of enemies and items need someone to hold your prick too?
If you are finding it difficult to get to the boss unhindered... Be less of a *****