How up to date is the upgrade table?
By Anonymous
Yes
By Anonymous
Prehistoric.
By Anonymous
the sinner sword plus 5 has a B in strength the wiki is wrong
By Anonymous
Hey it kinda looks like Guts' sword from the middle of the Golden Age arc. I think it was just after that Midland Queen died.
By Anonymous
Very little, the Sword from Golden Age is more like a thinner Greatsword, and Crypt Blacksword is like the Dragonslayer.
By Anonymous
This is the best bossfight greatsword for two reasons: 1) It has excellent damage. 2) It has a very quick 2Handed Light Attack Combo..... -Most ultra greatswords lack the speed to safely punish a boss with 2 hits, but this one has a very quick animation for the 2H light attack combo. Usually, just quick enough to get 2 chunky stabs before the boss dodges or counters. HOWEVER, I have gotten into plenty of sticky situations with multiple trash mobs. This weapon is pretty much only useful for single targets. For clearing out regular rooms, I would much rather have quick sweeping attacks, like with the regular Ultra Greatsword or Zweihander. Also something small to note, THE SELF-DAMAGE CAN KILL YOU. I had this happen once when I just needed a few hits left on the boss, and was mildly confused when I landed a hit and my character fell to the ground and let out a death cry. If you are on less than 100 HP, chug a potion or switch weapons.
By Anonymous
does landing hits with this sword also hurt the player character?
By Anonymous
I never noticed any damage being done to me when I was attacking with it
By JMcMillen
From what I've been told it's about 30 points of self damage per hit. I didn't start using mine till around level 140 and already had about 40 vigor so it's a pretty small chunk of your HP bar. I didn't even notice till someone mentioned it. I went and tested it and low and behold they were right. Every landed hit inflicted a tiny bit of damage to my character. So it's probably not a good idea to rely heavily on this sword unless you have some kind of regeneration or a whole lot of hit points to spare.
By Anonymous
This weapon is a *****ing beast! At +5, with no sin committed and with 60 STR / 40 Dex, the DLCs were a pure joke compared to my usual 60 DEX / 40 STR build with + 10 Blacksteel Katana ~ I nearly 2-Hit any enemy and the boss fights were over in just a small amount of time ~ Fume Knight, Aava, Blue Smelter and even Lud and Zallen didn't break a sweat ~ I recommend the fastest possible combo: Roll 2HR1 into regular 2HR1 - because of the possibility of tracking your stab of rolling 2HR1 you can perform a wonderful punishing attack ~
By Anonymous
True to what everyone says, this is an awesome UGS if you don't have any sin. However, it's kind of mediocre until you fully upgrade it and petrified dragon bones aren't common early game so it's pretty much late-game only.
By Anonymous
error MUNDANE +5 HAVE 230 DMG NOT 200
By Anonymous
Not a good weapon
By Anonymous
Slaughtered all DLC with this with ease. So not sure what you're talking about.
By Anonymous
Oh...i could have swore it felt INCREASED damage for sins...wouldn't that make more sense?
By Anonymous
Yeah so technically that must mean the lost sinner is only doing a small fraction of the damage she would normally
By Anonymous
The sword killed the boss and then killed me :(
By Anonymous
Well you should never be fighting a boss at low health. If you get hit enough where you're killing a boss at low health then you need to try and learn to fight that boss better.