Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Hellsing4682

Souls: 716.00
Wiki Edits: 138
Any perverted edits to this armor set will result in an IP ban, you have been warned.
.... aww
Doesn't mean you can't play offline, unless that still bans you then ignore me
dammit!
Thank you.
@Hellsing4682 Lmao, your comment already says it all.
You can also farm this set at the mines, before toxic gas area where there are 3 titanize lizards running away from you and falling down to holes leading to poison gas. There is a bonfire right before this area. Simply turn back and there are 2 sorceresses there.
Only in SotGS, but who doesn't play SotFS
I farmed them at the mines until they stopped spawning, they didn't drop any of the armor :(
CoC bro
Champ stone covenant helps when farming this set or any set or farming in general although it is a double edged sword.
Well this set is apparently rarer than lingering dragon crest ring +1. Got 2 of those long before I got the whole set (top took forever to farm)
I farmed for the chestpiece so I can wear it on my male character.
Was pretty disappointed :(
i just have one thing to say: E X T R A T H I C C
Best place to farm this set is Drangleic Castle (IMO) I simply wore the jester set (head increases item discovery) and the gold serpent ring and got 2 full outfits in less than 10 minutes because there is a bonfire close by (Central Drangleic Castle bonfire) makes farming easy and I had no real luck in Eastern Peak myself
Kinda wish the male and female versions of the top were switched.

Armasher

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 25
Then that would require some worthless effort