Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By bladeoftheheavens182
i swear, hardest part of this fight isnt facing two bosses at once, its keeping Benhart alive! the number of failed runs because the bosses seemed to insist on ganging up on him lol. worst fight ever for trying to meet the requirements for his gear lol
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
I had the same problem so I just gave up and revive the giant lord and called benhart 3 times, as a bonus you get a lot of souls
By Anonymous
Redeye Ring makes the Npc's last longer by making your enemies focus mostly on you.
By ConcernedCitizen
I got lucky on my first try. She summoned skeletons twice, then Velstadt the third time. I just ignored him and kept hitting her and she died. If not for her stupid summons, she'd be a joke. Her attacks and spells are all easily avoided.
By Anonymous
b*tch summoned fume knight
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
Hi, I'm writing down the bosses that are really tough and I would like to know if this one counts? no invocations
(in the list are furnace demon, vendrick, ancient dragon despite being unfair, the other 2 from the water dlc and all from the fire dlc)
By Anonymous
From a crossbow only perspective, I can say this is an extremely tough boss.
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
I played with another build and realized that without Vestaldt it's easy, practically another boss, for honor I only got it right when it summons Vestaldt (I also saw that Sinh is easy so take Elana and Sinh off the list)
By Anonymous
Holy **** I never knew she could summon Peppa Pig...
By Anonymous
When you have to visit the wiki to find out she COULD also summon skeletons or even piglets.
By Anonymous
I met her for the first time yesterday solo and she summoned skeletons. I didn't give her another chance to summon Velstadt.
By Anonymous
she summoned skellies on my very second attempt at facing her... I f*cking ruined her xD
By Anonymous
Well she summoned Velstadt 3 different times while fighting her lmao
By Anonymous
Any boss totally based on rng is basically trash. Elana is *******.
By Anonymous
It took me about 30 attempts to beat this on NG8 lol (in comparison the two tigers boss (Ludd) and almost all other bosses took 1-2 tries). I used a hybrid build with fireballs and dual hammers for this boss.
By Anonymous
Actually I think it was a magic build (tried fire initially but it wasn't working) - used the strongest magic spells along with one magic hammer and magic buff on the other hammer.
By Anonymous
Ngl she kinda hot tho
By Anonymous
She summoned f-ing velstad nearly 5 times, I hit her once