- Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:57 am #15842748
- Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:57 am #15842749
An almost essential ring for Sorcerer's in PVP for those moments you're forced into melee combat, extremely useful.
- Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:57 am #15842756
Extreme if used with something big like UGS. Enemy gets couple of steps back once get hit.
- Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:57 am #15842757
Great for ranged casters. Stuns the enemy so they can't close the gap before you cast the next spell.
- Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:57 am #15842758
Fantastic for cestus. Going from 15 poise damage to 45 is a game changer.
- Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:35 pm #16395923
Hey I know it's good for PvP and all, but what if I'm dual wielding rapiers in PvE? What then?
- Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:34 am #15846811
A must have for the Sunken King DLC. I can ACTUALLY STAGGER the mobs now.
- Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:04 am #16346498
I just recently completed Sunken King DLC and never even knew this ring existed until like 5 mins ago when I went wondering about thing betwixed
- Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:39 pm #15920491
A must for anyone who for some reason wants to do a Dagger weapon class only run. Being able to combo down anything with poise when powerstancing daggers is p much only possible with this ring if they have any poise at all.
- Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:52 am #16012630
Yes, it does. I ended up using it to help with fighting the ruin sentinels, but not all bosses are stagger-able.
- Tue May 15, 2018 10:35 am #16034292
Must have ring. Helped me to r1 spam through everything expect bosses
- Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:58 am #16069886
Does anyone know if you bonfire aesthetic the things betwixt bonfire does the ogre drop it again? Kinda disappeared for me and I kinda need it bad
- Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:20 pm #16082339
Yes, a bonfire ascetic will cause the ring to drop again. Tested on PS4 12/17/2018.