Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Could you guys post the locations on the ashen idol page proper? Thanks!
Does the Fume Knights respawn with BAs?

brewingod

Souls: 50.00
Just a quick pointer, if you happen to use a smelter wedge on a bride of ash and do not collect the soul whether it be through death or incompetence it will not respawn and you will be short one soul when you require it to form. This cannot be reclaimed through bonfire ascetic. As far as I know NG+ may reset key items such as this however it's certainly gonna be a fun trip now that most of my bonfires are strengthened. :D
I hate him....
@brewingod Pleasingly, I had the opposite outcome! I destroyed the Ashen Idol in the tower with Maldron, but got immediately killed. When I returned, I found that the Idol was destroyed, but the soul fragment was sat there waiting for me! SotFS 30/6/16

Pavilion

Souls: 50.00
Wait...so if you stash souls fragments in your item box, you can carry them over to your next playthrough? Interesting...I'm playing Scholar of the First Sin on PS4 and have been having issues finding all the souls fragments. Two NGs in a row now I've killed the Fume Knight and he drops his own soul but no soul fragment. It's like the game refuses to let me collect everything. =(
I got the full soul with one of the fragments in my item box, now i have the soul and one fragment
The first Ashen Idol that's stand near the first bonfire of the Brune Tower map, is the ones to skip at the beginning
@brewingod Pleasingly, I had the opposite outcome! I destroyed the Ashen Idol in the tower with Maldron, but got immediately killed. When I returned, I found that the Idol was destroyed, but the soul fragment was sat there waiting for me! SotFS 30/6/16
Someone helped me kill the fume knight and then stole the fragment that he dropped
How exactly woukd anyone "steal" the item? Nothing actually drops. I found mine in my inventory automatically after defeating Fumey.
Look at online to see if its different is SOTFS it might be
i found one! From the area where you can get the life ring +3
i can kill the fume knight always dying at %10 or lower luck luck luck aal that matter LUCK! and solo... wasted over 50 effigy sill no result my psn Kamikaze-sama soul memory 13m+ in ng+ ***** need to get outcry for trophy 10/12 nadalia soul...
Killed fume Knight twice still no 12 soul fragment
This is simply is not true at the moment. I've used wedge, died and come back for the soul. Maybe they've patched it.
Every time I near one I hear faint, near inaudible whispers. If someone could tell me what she is saying that would be pretty cool
As far as I understand one phrase she utters is: "I am deceitful"
I cheated and gave myself 99 of these fragments, the first place they will combine into the soul of Nadalia is next to the lowermost floor bonfire, in brume tower. They didn't want to combine in any other place. Also going to post this on the soul of Nadalia, someone be a good chap and add this to the wiki, please.
Casul
the fume knight didnt drop a soul. what now?
Lol the fume knight does not drop anything the old iron king boss drops it his name I think is alonne knight I think not to sure but he is located in the old iron king memory
Okay I checked his name is sir alonne. He drops the last soul but the fume knight does not drop any soul other than his
what did Soul of Nadalia do?
Wheres the smelter throne bonfire ??
If your missing MORE than one before fighting Alonne than I suggest revisiting all the previous locations. The souls should still be there even if you used the smelter wedge AND died/teleporting away, etc.
I have fought him 3 times now and the fragment wont be dropped why?