Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

"Bosom" also has such meanings, as "soul", "depths" and "interior". Might be an out-of-use meaning, since the game relies heavily on outdated vocabulary and word forms (verbs in 3rd person ending in "-th" rather than "-s", "thou" instead of "you", and so on), as well as simply a localization mistake.
given that the series is literally all about souls i am inclined to agree with you
Alien probe.
It means "soul", "depths" and "interior" only because it's roughly synonymous with "heart."
Maybe he really was waiting for someone to plunge it into his heart, but someone came along and stuck a keyhole on his face just to mess with him.
Even in fairly archaic usage, bosom usually just means "chest", with some connotations to the heart and soul since it was regarded as the seat of ones emotions and inner life. I personally believe it was either a bit of poor translation (which there is a lot of in Dark Souls) or perhaps the Embedded was originally supposed to have his keyhole in his chest and they neglected to change the description.
accidentally hit her through the cage in game+, and now she just sits there
great! :/
Time to talk to Cromwell !
His bosom looks like a keyhole-shaped mouth. Yeah . . .
GIGGITY!
Has anyone realized this is a Kingdom Hearts reference? It's an actual freaking keyblade!
Nope, clearly a Metallica Reference, from the song 'Unforgiven 2', as it states 'I take this key and I bury it in you...', Duh.
@2nd anon this ain't it chief
Keyblade much?
Obvious..Statement is Obvious..
Can't be upgraded, because otherwise people might actually have wanted to use it as a serious weapon.
NG+6 after I defeated the demon of song. I could not pick up that key??? error?!
Why can't you keep, upgrade, or infuse this awesome sword? =(